• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3rd Annual WW Chicago Sushi Dinner

69 posts in this topic

Details: Thursday Aug 20 8 PM at Blu Fish Sushi Bistro in Park Ridge. It's a few minutes from the convention center, very easy to get to, but for the logistically impaired here's the address to input into your GPS device:

Blu Fish Sushi Bostro

130 N Northwest Hwy.

Park Ridge, IL 60068

(847) 720-4479

It's located in a small strip mall right near a Lenscrafters, so it shouldn't be too tough to locate

Their sushi is excellent. A group of us local collectors meet there for dinner every month and always have a great time. if you have any questions about pricing, click on the "Menu" tab on the link I posted and it'll give you a pretty good idea as what to expect.

Hope to see everyone there, especially the St Louis contingency :shy:

**The group will be seated in an area called "the lounge". If you enter the restaurant from the street, it's immediately to your right. If you enter from the parking lot, it's at the opposite end of the restaurant and to the left. Tell the person working the front of the house that you're there for "the group in the lounge". They'll know what you mean**

People attending

TheWatcher

mysterio

jaster-mereel

joeypost

143ksk

greggy

BitterOldMan

ghilliebear

logan510+ Emily

lotemo

sharkey

1koko

bighaley21+2

Kevlar

Chuck Gower

Now this I can make! Please add both me and my brother to the list.

mysterio

jaster-mereel

I'll also add a link to this thread to the WW Chicago thread.

Awesome to hear! Glad you both can make it :applause: