• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC at Heroes Convention in Charlotte?

72 posts in this topic

Things have changed within the last month because of my job and I will be out of town; as a result I will not be able to attend the comic-con. Sorry for the last minute screw up. Sal--can you take over for the dinner coordination activities. I promise I will be there next year--with a round on me!

One last issue: board member fortysevenuk would like for someone to secure a James Jean print which we get free for a weekend pass. Can someone here help him out and PM him?

Many Thanks!!

Sterling

who all is actually going to be there, and when? obviously finecomics will be there the entire time - unless he sells out early, which since Earl won't be there to take his dregs prolly won't happen - and i will be there saturday and sunday.

Arex is coming in from the boonies to hang on saturday. I assume rahigh will be there, and maybe Currin...

anyone else? cause we'll prolly stick around downtown to quaff a few after Sat night. nothing too crazy though, since they're apparently doing major renovation to the Uptown Cabaret

There will be a couple of us taking off work on Friday and driving down from Raleigh, but we're heading back Friday evening, so no can do on the Saturday thing. sorry.gif

I'm planning on being there most of the weekend. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll send you my cell number. I'm supposed to be meeting Arex sometime Saturday afternoon.

— Rick

you and me both, Rick. looking forward to talking to you again and watching you drop bank on some sweet silver age books

Currin had better, since Ploog is signing on Friday.

i probably will not. unless i try to get in on that ultra hot Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Tournament action

Would someone going to this show be able to do me a favour?

I am looking to buy a copy of the THE UNCANNY DAVE COCKRUM TRIBUTE, and I know that Cockrum will be there. Is there anyone who can try to get this for me? Possibly autographed as well? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Should be about $30, I will send paypal and a little extra for it.

Let me know. Thanks guys,

Alex

I am looking to buy a copy of the THE UNCANNY DAVE COCKRUM TRIBUTE, and I know that Cockrum will be there. Is there anyone who can try to get this for me? Possibly autographed as well? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Alex

Forget about this. I ordered a copy. Thanks for ignoring me. hi.gif

Alex

Forget about this. I ordered a copy. Thanks for ignoring me. hi.gif

thumbsup2.gif