• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman/Cinemax - Premieres 3 June 2016 -Watchoutcast.com

160 posts in this topic

Watched the first 4 episodes - the first 3 were OK, nothing special, far too many cliches for my liking.

Episode 4 was better but that was because of the story of what happened to Megan as a child.

i thought last nights episode was very good. this is a very good series. if this series was on amc or even hbo it would be blowing up

I'm hoping eventually, before it pulls a Firefly and vanishes, people will appreciate it and the comic explodes

I just started this yesterday as Football season is still SOOOOO far away. I enjoyed the first episode, clicked right onto the 2nd episode. Seems like a pretty good show, I didn't read the comic, and haven't read the earlier posts yet. But honestly, I will binge watch this now for the next week.

I just started this yesterday as Football season is still SOOOOO far away. I enjoyed the first episode, clicked right onto the 2nd episode. Seems like a pretty good show, I didn't read the comic, and haven't read the earlier posts yet. But honestly, I will binge watch this now for the next week.

It follows the comics somewhat, but there are also things in the show that didn't/hasn't happened in the books. I think it was well-balanced.

Any info on a release somewhere OUTSIDE of Cinemax? Netflix? Blu-Ray?

I LOVE the comic. Best horror series since the 70s IMO. I was really unhappy that it was on Cinemax and not HBO, but I couldn't justify getting 1 channel for 1 show. Although, if it isn't released anywhere else before next year, maybe I'll get it just for a couple months and binge like I did with the comics lol

Any info on a release somewhere OUTSIDE of Cinemax? Netflix? Blu-Ray?

I LOVE the comic. Best horror series since the 70s IMO. I was really unhappy that it was on Cinemax and not HBO, but I couldn't justify getting 1 channel for 1 show. Although, if it isn't released anywhere else before next year, maybe I'll get it just for a couple months and binge like I did with the comics lol

just download it or stream it.

Its so good.