• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

81 posts in this topic

FYI....Jeremy Renner Signature Opportunity

Jeremy Renner has just been added to Wizard World Chicago. Anyone looking to have Jeremy Renner added to any books, due to the proximity of the shows I can bring the books from Wizard Chicago to the Chris Evans signing.

Renner's autograph price at the convention is listed as $150 for everything other than 8x10 photos and comics are considered premium items.

Will be charging $200 for Renner's autograph at Wizard World Chicago (CGC fees or COA extra). I will try to get a better price if we have enough people send items in.

New2_1.jpg

I am at least interested in a dual signed book depending on the final price.....but I would like to be added to any group PM if there is going to be one

$200 for Evans and $200 for Renner

Wow, incredible op. I wonder if there's a relevant book to put Chris, Hayley AND Jeremy on ... for $475 :ohnoez:

(And that's not even mentioning Sebastian and Anthony. Whew!)

Just received 5 or 6 Captain America blank cover variants back from CGC that are all 9.8s signed by Stan Lee. If anyone wants one we can have Chris Evans sign below Stan so you have plenty of room to have your favorite artist do a Cap sketch for you.