• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

81 posts in this topic

Captain.jpg

CHRIS EVANS (aka CAPTAIN AMERICA) SIGNATURE OPP!!!!!

Have a signing with Chris Evans in September. At that time will also have a signing with Haley Atwell (Marvel's Agent Carter) and currently working on Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie (both of Captain America: Winter Soldier) as well. As we solidify Mackie and Stan we will post in the thread.

Deadline to have books to me will be mid-September so you all have plenty of time to find books. I have a limited amount of photo covers for Evans and will post the images next week. These will be first come first serve. Have a few with just Evans and a number of Avengers photo covers with Cap front and center.

SIGNATURE COSTS:

*Chris Evans - $200 per signature

*Haley Atwell - $75 per signature

You may submit under your own CGC account or mine.

Costs under your own CGC account:

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag

$10 invoice form fee if you do not send your own filled out CGC SS form

Costs under my CGC account:

CGC grading fee - actual cost based on tier of service ($10 fast track optional)

Invoice fee - $5 per customer invoice

Return shipping - $10 for the first book, $3 for each additional

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag

Acceptable form of payments: USPS money order, Personal Check (will hold item until funds clear) or Paypal with added 3% fee. No Paypal Personal payments will be accepted.

Non-comic book and/or non-CGC graded books can be certified through Genuine COA for $25 per signature. PM for details.

If you have any questions, let us know. Thanks!

Awesome. Been waiting for an Evans Opp to come back around :headbang:

I am in for Evans x 3

Atwell x 1 maybe 2

And fingers crossed on Sebastian Stan and Mackie...need x 2 on both of those if it happens

FYI...gotten this question a couple times. This is a private signing so there are no limits on the number of items I can get signed.

That being said...I was going to ask Darrell and Akoni to come along but now I can't because they'd scare him away!

I'm in for Evans x2 and one Atwell. I have a Winter Soldier cover with Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie signatures that just doesn't feel complete without Evans. Thanks for the opp!