• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan Jurgens CG SS question

15 posts in this topic

I am thinking of FINALLY growing a pair and getting into CGC SS books. With SDCC coming up and Hero's Initiative doing their special I am trying to make some final decisions. So here's my question..

If you were going to get one Superman book signed by Dan Jurgens, which one and why?

I know his sigs are available all over eBay so I was hoping to think outside the box but to be honest I am no where near as knowledgeable on the books as you boardies are.

Thanks for the suggestions

Dan

- DEATH OF SUPERMAN

- SUPERMAN: THE WEDDING ALBUM

- SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL #17 or 18 (1st App. of Doomsday)

Hey Jason..again I feel these are too common. You can go on eBay and buy anyone of them already graded and done. I'm trying to think of something unique. Anything perhaps with a multiple print therefore subtlety different cover for example....

- DEATH OF SUPERMAN

- SUPERMAN: THE WEDDING ALBUM

- SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL #17 or 18 (1st App. of Doomsday)

Hey Jason..again I feel these are too common. You can go on eBay and buy anyone of them already graded and done. I'm trying to think of something unique. ....

action comics #1

Hey..thanks for the thread bump

I did end up doing the Superman Unchained Variant cover from the first page...I ended up getting both Jurgens and Rapmund's sig thank entirley to fellow boardie Joel Elad.

Its at CGC and should be back by months end!