• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet advisor who sold TV Guides?

11 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find a video on youtube from a few years back. It was one of the old school Overstreet advisors; was also big into tv guides. I thin his wife/girlfriend/? was named Lenore or something along those lines.

Ring any bells?

Here's the original thread.

Phil Levine's video tour of his warehouses stuffed with collectibles

But all the video links are dead.

I'm trying to find a video on youtube from a few years back. It was one of the old school Overstreet advisors; was also big into tv guides. I thin his wife/girlfriend/? was named Lenore or something along those lines.

Ring any bells?

Here's the original thread.

Phil Levine's video tour of his warehouses stuffed with collectibles

But all the video links are dead.

Thanks! :)

Wish I could watch the video one more time. Lots of cool stuff in that thread tho. :)

Phil used to be Paper Peddler on eBay and the person who made the Video and was supposed to do the sales was Lou Kahn who sold books on eBay under the name Bakertowne, or Bakertowne collectibles. His picture is here.

Phil and he parted ways before things were sold. There was a boarder here who was working for him for a while, but they parted company as well. I understand Phil might be a tad difficult.

Here is Lou's latest website, he must have had more than a few. You might find a link to the video somewhere.

http://vintagerarestuff.com/aboutus.html

You also might recognize him from the video.

http://www.vintagerarestuff.com/about_us.html