• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attention Georgia! 3rd Annual Northwest Georgia Comic and Toy Show July 18th

8 posts in this topic

Its summer time so that means its time for everyone to come to the Northwest Georgia Collectors Club 3rd Annual Comic Book and Toy Show

in Douglasville, Georgia on July 18th , 2015 at 5971 Sutton Drive. This event will bring together comic book and toy enthusiasts from all across the southeast where you can buy, sell and trade vintage toys and comic books.

The event is expected to bring over 400 attendees. With the growing popularity of comic book movies and television shows, there will be something for seasoned collectors as well as people that are new to the hobby. The event will also be family friendly and people are encouraged to dress up in their favorite costume.

Admission will be 4 dollars at the door, children 5 and under and free. Food and drinks will also be available. Atlanta was voted the nerdiest city in America by www.movoto.com, so come to the show and let your geek flag fly. For more information, visit our website at www.nwgccshow.weebly.com

Also mention that you are a board member and get 1 dollar off admission.

photo a4fe696b-f41b-4428-98bb-650f5e37ac32.jpg

I really wanted to hit this show since its not too far from me but unfortunately I got stuck helping my parents move my sister's things back from college. Will be keeping an eye out for the next one for sure.