• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

122 posts in this topic

Epic Illustrated 1 8.5 (light spine wear; slight spine stress bc; staple stress, otherwise minimal surface wear) $20.00

:takeit:

Epic Illustrated 16 8.5 (light spine wear, slight spine stress fc; otherwise minimal surface wear) $10.00

^^ Many thanks Kaspar!

Thread Recap

More coming today.

Lots of great stuff still available.

Thanks to everyone for taking a look. :)

Page 1

Epic Illustrated 1 8.5 $20.00 SOLD :news:

Epic Illustrated 16 8.5 $10.00 SOLD :news:

FOOM 14 9.0 $35.00 Traded

FOOM 21 6.5 $20.00 Traded

Monster Mania 2 8.5 $30.00

Savage Sword of Conan 2 9.0 $40.00

Savage Sword of Conan 7 8.5 $15.00

Vampirella 3 6.5 $55.00

Page 2

Marvel Comics Index: Captain America 9.2 $65.00

Steranko: Arte Noir (signed ltd edition sc with slipcase) 7.5 $45.00

Captain George's Comic World 15 9.0 $35.00

Silver Surfer: Judgment Day 8.5 $25.00

Wolverine-Nick Fury: The Scorpio Connection (hc with dj) 9.0 $15.00

Mike Mignola From the Vault 2 (signed ltd sketchbook) 9.4 $65.00

Hellboy: The First 20 Years 9.4 (hc as new) $20.00

Hellboy: They That Go Down to the Sea in Ships (NYCC promo one shot 1997) 9.6 $60.00

Page 3

Hellboy The Wild Hunt: DH 100 Special Edition 1 8.5 $20.00

Mike Mignola Hellboy ltd ed signed Print (17"x13") 117/250 w/certificate $85.00

Guy Davis special edition signed Print (20"x13") on heavy stock $75.00

John Buscema Conan the Voyager (1992) 7 print set (14"x11") $50.00

NSC ltd edition Portfolio of 14 Prints (each 16"x12" signed & numbered) 446/1500 (1978) $485.00

Thunda (Cochrane oversized reprint) 9.2 $65.00

Page 4

Untamed Love 9.2 (Cochrane oversized reprint) $65.00

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5 1st print 9.2 $25.00

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 6 1st print 9.0 $20.00

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 8 9.2 $15.00

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 11 9.2 $10.00

Dark Horse Presents Annual 1998 9.2 $20.00

Sandman 19 9.2 $20.00 SOLD :news:

Sandman 19 9.2 (error version; sm cb fleck center l-edge bc; light spine stress lower bc; otherwise minor edge wear; "Charles Vess" in pen fc) $20.00

Sandman-19-fc_zpsqsxnq1aq.jpg

Sandman-19-bc_zpsjgkjmqfh.jpg

:takeit: ....... start a stack......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sandman 19 9.2 (error version; sm cb fleck center l-edge bc; light spine stress lower bc; otherwise minor edge wear; "Charles Vess" in pen fc) $20.00

:takeit: ....... start a stack......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(thumbs u Many thanks indeed Jimbo!

I like it here in Mixed cause you can get away from all those noisy young whipper snappers in Moderns,

With their waddayacallit "hot flips" and "pressed bosoms"

and hear yourself think dangnabbit!

I just can't remember if I'm supposed to be sitting on my Fudd having a Duff, or sitting on my Duff having a Fudd...

Abe_Simpsons2_1_zpszt9svfry.jpg

lol

Well at least someone is laughing at my jokes!

I think of Mixed as off (off) Broadway

At any rate some important announcements:

First the VCC style post a bit above will be updated today.

A new post about Freebies is coming next

New books are coming right after that

Lastly, and maybe most importantly, as of Monday July 20 I will be mostly on the road with the family for 2 weeks (this is when we all pretend to have a vacation, which we then come home needing a vacation from).

So, if over the next few days you contemplate any purchases, or have already made some be advised that shipping must either happen by this Friday the 17th of July, or it will have to wait until the first week of August.

If you have any concerns about this please PM me about any of this as I would like everyone to be happy (and its especially important to me that someone be happy during my vacation time)

Ok here we go... (thumbs u

FREEBIES! :news:

How it works: All the items in this single post are FREE with any Purchase but strictly limited to One (1) per customer. So first purchaser after this post gets first choice of 1 item, second purchaser gets second choice of 1 item, and so on, until there are none. I will try from time to time to add more here.

Condition issues of note:

FF 80 has a small but hard ding top edge bc which effects whole book and slightly at the top edge fc, taking an otherwise lovely VFish book to FN+ Its Claimed!

Death of Captain Marvel Graphic Novel is a second print (1982) and midgrade Its Claimed!

Frazetta art book comes with bc scan because of label-pull colour loss extending to bottom 1" of spine. Solid reader, not more. Its Claimed!

The Kirby Collector #21 and #27 please note is the magazine sized format and not one of the larger treasury issues.

The rest range from respectable midgrades to "like new" freshness, if condition is a factor in your choice please PM me I'm happy to provide more details. :)

th_SOLD-v2.gifth_SOLD-v2.gifth_OGtoCC-fc_zpsx6tg96dz.jpgth_VofDD-fc_zpswadz3opl.jpgth_SOLD-v2.gifth_DSampDD-pb-fc_zpsyh1cw1pt.jpg

th_KirbyChkL-Gold-fc_zps0c4lhvio.jpgth_SOLD-v2.gifth_Thor-GrphN-fc_zps0oxfaach.jpgth_SOLD-v2.gifth_Fables-tpb-1-fc_zpshnf9urv1.jpgth_OddWofCorben-fc_zps7m40i7my.jpg

th_Christies-PAuction-Catlg-sc-fc_zpsoawwlka6.jpgth_Rocketeer-sc-fc_zpsotgaja31.jpgth_Sadoul-2000AD-sc-fc_zpsn8h8zuen.jpgth_Schuiten-Peeters-Urbicand-sc-fc_zpstlyk7gcy.jpgth_CJ-189-MignolaCvr-fc_zpstz1fqzmf.jpgth_SOLD-v2.gif

th_KirbyC-21-fc_zpssdzobwpk.jpgth_KirbyC-27-fc_zpsvczg25vt.jpgth_LechoD-Savanes-7-fc_zpslbytextq.jpgth_Epic-2-fc_zpsgijxv9ex.jpgth_Epic-4b-fc_zpshhetxgf8.jpgth_Epic-5b-fc_zpsngu51sxx.jpg

th_SSoC-22-fc_zpshpgkymhb.jpgth_SSoC-23-fc_zpsjxnvkmoa.jpgth_SSoC-24-fc_zpshrno1oy6.jpgth_SSoC-25-fc_zpssyxflh4x.jpgth_SSoC-36-fc_zpscabzatic.jpgth_SSoC-43-fc_zpsd2on2dgt.jpg

th_SOLD-v2.gifth_MCI-9A-X-Men-fc_zps0dsc9b5w.jpgth_Playboy-April-2012-fc_zps0q9otmdo.jpgth_FreebieAvngrs8-fc_zps6qpfpvfh.jpgth_FreebieBdlm-fc_zpso046fcds.jpgth_FreebieFF2-fc_zpst8fuwfjp.jpg

th_FreebieFF3-fc_zpsex0htfzn.jpgth_FreebieGotG5-fc_zpsxcc52syw.jpgth_FreebieL44-fc_zpszulltn05.jpgth_FreebieLM2-fc_zpsv0pk9ui8.jpgth_SOLD-v2.gifth_FreebieRQ4b-fc_zpsckhouhkn.jpg

Hellboy: The Midnight Circus (hc) (read once, like new; white spots top spine bc are scanner glare from uneven binding; good story this one) $10.00 SOLD

Hellboy-MdntCrcs-fc_zps0bjqrbdb.jpg

Hellboy-MdntCrcs-bc_zpsp9jotzrh.jpg

Monograficos Dolmen 11 (Spanish language glossy mag format) 9.0 (mainly light crnr & edge wear; contents devoted to Mignola- contents entirely in Spanish) $20.00

Dolmen-11-fc_zpsggyfqjsa.jpg

Dolmen-11-bc_zpsr0tc8fek.jpg

Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty (Fireside) 6.5 (presents better but cb crease bl crnr bc; light crnr & edge wear; ncb & cb surface wear fc; ink transfer bc) $20.00

Cap-Fireside-pb-fc_zps9ukevteb.jpg

Cap-Fireside-pb-bc_zpsse1ysmg8.jpg

Chris Pedrin's Big Five 7.5 (hard cb impact btm crnr & top spine bc bring down otherwise hg copy; still lovely and an important resource) $30.00 SOLD

CPsBigFive-fc_zpspsiftjn3.jpg

CPsBigFive-bc_zpsrmmxwfcx.jpg

Action 1 (1988 reprint) 9.2 (at first glance 9.4/9.6 and close but ncb fold btm crnr bc; v slight spine stress & light ncb wear fc; colour loss in "M" is a printing defect) $25.00 Now $15.00 SOLD

Action-1-rprnt-fc_zpsfabjszxm.jpg

Action-1-rprnt-bc_zpsmznfcs6j.jpg

Hellboy: The Midnight Circus (hc) (read once, like new; white spots top spine bc are scanner glare from uneven binding; good story this one) $10.00

FF 80 :takeit:

double ^^

Many thanks Andy!