• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed, thanks to all buyers Keys, slabs,Witching Hr

51 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Listing a few more books to pay of an outstanding debt I would like to get rid of.

Absolutley now Hosers or Probation folks allowed to purchase from this thread. Books include tracked shipping, but if you wish insurance, this will be added to your purchase price.

:takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM exchanges or ongoing negotiations

Payment via Paypal please in US funds.

I will ship anywhere as long as you have a good history on these boards. I might be open to a short period of time payments if you need that, PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers

Jason

Avengers #1, Nice mid grade Marvel Key, CGC 5.5 Cream to OW pages

Price $3,022 US. SOLD This is slightly less than the most recent GPA. Shipping included. The front scan is from Clink where I purchased the book originally, I can provide a back cover scan once I have the book in front of me (its in secure storage at the moment)

RADE0D482014210_121917_zpss6sv5prl.jpg

Putting up for sale the one Platinum Age book I own.

Bringing Up Father Big Book 1 from 1926

Book is in very nice shape, with great page quality. One hole in the spine as can be seen from the picture.

Asking $198 shipped

IMG_20150517_1205482_zpsvny3hn6j.jpg

IMG_20150517_1206282_zpszlnrnovt.jpg