• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventures into terror 21

8 posts in this topic

Rules:

Preferred payment is PayPal.

No hosers or probies. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to you.

I want you to be happy with the books you receive and will accept returns for the full costs of books provided you pay return shipping and ship the book(s) back in the same condition you received them and within a week of receiving them.

I've got a kudos thread here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6638223&fpart=1

I purchased this book from GAcollectibles late last year. He graded it as follows

App. VF off white pages, color touches on spine, bottom edge, deep black cover colors(muted in scan)

This is a nice looking book but does have color touch on the front cover.

$80 shipped

15921a.jpg

15921abc.jpg

These are kind of hard to find...... and most of my Atlas books are for collecting and mylars so a little CT doesn't bother me so much. A lot of peeps I know feel that way....... so a little disclosure goes a long way...... CT is definitely not a death sentence. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u