• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRIDE of KONGAPALOOZA! -CLOSED!

64 posts in this topic

Gotta Make some room-- this doesn't fit the thread but I'm going to give it a shot anyway-- eBay fees are killing me.

Back in the day when we superhero fans were so desperate for live action versions of our favorite heroes we accepted a Hulk in a Beatle Wig, a Captain America whose shield doubled as the windshield of his motorcycle and a Spider-Man who for some reason or another wore his webshooter on the outside of his glove (I think he only had one)

IMG_20150629_145610253.jpg

The pic is lousy-- the color is accurate to the show-- but here is a replica pulled from the patterns of the original show silk screened and handmade the same way Nicholas Hammond's was in the 1978 CBS-TV Series THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.

The "bug eyes" are the perforated version which replaced the two way mirror lenses after the stuntman complained they would fog up while he was running in it, making stunts in it quite difficult.

IMG_20150629_145631906.jpg

The mask itself is about neck length-- and it sits on this standard wig bust. We added a Spider-Man T-shirt to the base just because it looked cooler that way.

Displays very nicely-- and it really is a cool mask.

One of a kind hand made-- these don't show up too often.

$300 MAKE IT $250 with FREE SHIPPING in the US -- $20 to the rest of the world.

Gotta Make some room-- this doesn't fit the thread but I'm going to give it a shot anyway-- eBay fees are killing me.

Back in the day when we superhero fans were so desperate for live action versions of our favorite heroes we accepted a Hulk in a Beatle Wig, a Captain America whose shield doubled as the windshield of his motorcycle and a Spider-Man who for some reason or another wore his webshooter on the outside of his glove (I think he only had one)

IMG_20150629_145610253.jpg

The pic is lousy-- the color is accurate to the show-- but here is a replica pulled from the patterns of the original show silk screened and handmade the same way Nicholas Hammond's was in the 1978 CBS-TV Series THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.

The "bug eyes" are the perforated version which replaced the two way mirror lenses after the stuntman complained they would fog up while he was running in it, making stunts in it quite difficult.

IMG_20150629_145631906.jpg

The mask itself is about neck length-- and it sits on this standard wig bust. We added a Spider-Man T-shirt to the base just because it looked cooler that way.

Displays very nicely-- and it really is a cool mask.

One of a kind hand made-- these don't show up too often.

$300 with FREE SHIPPING in the US -- $20 to the rest of the world.

The mask is really sweet. Laugh all you want....the 1978 Spiderman costume is better than anything that the movies have had. Very Ditko-esque.

GLWTS!!

I agree 100% this '78 Spider-Man suits (both the American and the Japanese) are 100X better than the modern films. He was supposed to make it himself.

OFFERS on the mask gladly accepted-- the most I can do is say NO.

Go for it!