• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Scott Campbell

2 posts in this topic

Hi there guys/gals,

Have a couple of questions regarding some recent J Scott Campbell issues

For Elephantment: Shots, there was a 1:25 Sketch Cover, but I haven’t see one online (ebay, midtown) does anybody know if this got cancelled?

** Updated Thanks ygogolak **

Link for the 1:25 Sketch Cover

http://cbldf.myshopify.com/collections/c...nt-cover-3-pack

Also for John Carter, Warlord of Mars, I saw this but I never saw anything in the previews magazine or Ebay, does anybody know if this got cancelled?

John Carter, Warlord Of Mars (2014) #1 (Cover T High-End Black and White Art Ultra-Limited John Carter Solo) - 'Invaders of Mars Chapter 1'

John Carter, Warlord Of Mars (2014) #1 (Cover U High-End Black and White Art Ultra-Limited Dejah Thoris Solo) - 'Invaders of Mars Chapter 1'

John Carter, Warlord Of Mars (2014) #1 (Cover V High-End Blood Red Art Ultra-Limited John Carter Solo) - 'Invaders of Mars Chapter 1'

John Carter, Warlord Of Mars (2014) #1 (Cover W High-End Blood Red Art Ultra-Limited Dejah Thoris Solo) - 'Invaders of Mars Chapter 1'

Thanks,