• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver-Age Avengers & Daredevils added - Thread ends tomorrow!

171 posts in this topic

I've got another batch of consignment books to sell. This batch will include a large batch of extremely high grade Bronze books and some mid grade Silver-Age classics.

I'll offer the same discount of 10% off all orders with at least 5 comics but I'm pretty well locked in to the prices since its a consignment. But don't hesitate to ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Shipping will be a $4 for the first book and then $0.25 per additional comic with larger orders being upgraded o Priority Mail. International orders will be at cost with the 1st book usually being $8 and then $0.75 per additional book up to 10 books or so. After that its Priority and it gets expensive. I do offer a 100% return policy - no questions asked. If its my error then I'll even pay for return shipping. No PL or HOS members and I prefer Paypal but accept other payment options if we work it out before hand.