• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4th of July weekend Pre Code Horror bonanza!!!!! Thread is CLOSED

50 posts in this topic

Howdy everybody,

Hope everyone's been soaking in the summer rays :cool:

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first on the thread trumps all

This thread will only be up for about a day or two

Book removed

Ok, not only did I decide to stretch this thread out through the holiday weekend, I've decided to add a short list of books I'll be parting with. So it's with great pleasure that I turn this thread into a 4th of July weekend Pre Code Horror bonanza!!!!!

I'll be posting pics of these books later in the day :)

Adventures Into Terror #26 CGC 5.5 OW/W $265 (Single 2nd Highest, behind a single 6.5)

Astonishing #4 CGC 6.0 OW $850 (Very tough to find in decent shape. Never been pressed, and could possibly get a bump. Awesome Everett cover! Marvel Boy!) SOLD

Astonishing #23 CGC 7.0 CR/OW $415

Mysterious Adventures #1 CGC 8.0 CR/OW Northford $700

Mysterious Adventures #2 CGC 6.5 CR/OW $175 SOLD

Mysterious Adventures #3 CGC 8.0 CR/OW $275

Mysterious Adventures #4 CGC 7.5 CR/OW Northford $350

Mysterious Adventures #8 CGC 8.0 OW/W Northford $500 (Single 2nd Highest. Only behind a single 8.5)

Mysterious Adventures #9 CGC 6.0 OW $125 SOLD

Mysterious Adventures #10 CGC 7.5 OW Northford (Highest Graded tied with one other) $550

Mysterious Adventures #17 CGC 7.5 OW/W (Awesome wedding cover Highest graded with 2 others) $800

Mysterious Adventures #22 CGC 9.2 OW/W (Highest graded) $950

Mysterious Adventures #23 CGC 6.5 OW/W $135

Spellbound #13 CGC 7.0 OW/W $925 (Single 2nd highest. Only a single 8.0 graded higher. VERY tough issue) SOLD

Spellbound #18 CGC 7.5 OW/W $725 SOLD

Spellbound #21 CGC 7.0 OW/W $600 (Awesome Heath cover with bodies washing ashore 2nd Highest behind 2 7.5's, not an easy book at all) SOLD

Suspense #10 CGC 8.0 OW with an awesome Maneely cover $490

Suspense #23 CGC 6.5 WHITE $750 (Single 2nd highest behind a single 7.0. Incredible Everett Vampire/cemetery cover) SOLD

Would like to see Spellbound 12...

Ooops, I made a mistake with the listing, it's a #13 CGC 7.0 OW/W. I have a CGC 8.0 #12, but it's on hold for a friend that claimed it

:(

Would like to see Spellbound 12...

Ooops, I made a mistake with the listing, it's a #13 CGC 7.0 OW/W. I have a CGC 8.0 #12, but it's on hold for a friend that claimed it

:(

I'm sorry :foryou:

Typos can be frustrating. It's more discouraging to me that my fat fingers typed a 12 instead of 13 :(

I'll certainly be posting a couple more goodies that aren't on the list later today, so keep watching :)