• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4th of July weekend Pre Code Horror bonanza!!!!! Thread is CLOSED

50 posts in this topic

Ok, photobucket's driving me nuts with the orientation of the images. I'm gonna step away from my computer for about 20 minutes and regroup before I post some more pics.

Thanks for the friendly PM's :) I believe I've answered them all so far, and I'll certainly check my message box once I return

Mysterious Adventures #4 Northford

IMG_2937_zpsbwg6tuf9.jpg

IMG_2939_zpsj22dmfhz.jpg

This is the same issue of the first comic I purchased as an adult that got me back in to collecting after a roughly 20 year break! GLWTS.

Thank you for sharing such a great story :)

Oh, by the way, beautiful sig line!

Alrighty, I believe I've posted pics of all the books I have listed. A beer calls my name, and I must comply :) . I'm off to Revolution Brewery for a couple quick cold ones, but I'll have my smartphone handy, so I'll be able to continue to answer PM's

Also, I'll be listing a couple books later today that aren't on the list.........

Edit: Whoa, this is my 400th post (single, sentimental tear-drop flows down my cheek).

Hope everyone had a solid 4th of July!!!

Sorry I didn't get back to the boards to post more last night, a couple drinks turned into going over to a friends BBQ, and then to downtown to watch the fireworks....

I'll be listing a couple more books today, and this thread will be closed later tonight. Some of the remaining books will either get listed elsewhere, or get tucked back in my vault.