• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4th of July weekend Pre Code Horror bonanza!!!!! Thread is CLOSED

50 posts in this topic

This seems to be the thread that keeps going and going..... I'm stretching it out for one more day as I negotiate with some people over a couple books, but the thread definitely closes later tonight, and the remaining books will get mailed out for consignment, or just tucked away in my boxes.

Below is a list of the books still remaining, and I've lowered the prices of a few......

Adventures Into Terror #26 CGC 5.5 OW/W $265 (Single 2nd Highest, behind a single 6.5)

Mysterious Adventures #1 CGC 8.0 CR/OW Northford was $700 NOW $685

Mysterious Adventures #3 CGC 8.0 CR/OW was $275 NOW $260

Mysterious Adventures #4 CGC 7.5 CR/OW Northford was $350 NOW $335 SOLD

Mysterious Adventures #8 CGC 8.0 OW/W Northford (Single 2nd Highest. Only behind a single 8.5) was $500 NOW $475

Mysterious Adventures #9 CGC 6.0 OW $125 SOLD

Mysterious Adventures #10 CGC 7.5 OW Northford (Highest Graded tied with one other) was $550 NOW $525

Mysterious Adventures #17 CGC 7.5 OW/W (Awesome wedding cover Highest graded with 2 others) $800

Mysterious Adventures #22 CGC 9.2 OW/W (Highest graded) was $950 NOW $900

Mysterious Adventures #23 CGC 6.5 OW/W was $135 NOW $115

Thread Is CLOSED