• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

Gotta pay for some books, you know the story...so these gotta go.

As always, I'm happy to listen to offers - even bulk deals - but as per usual, the first :takeit: wins over any pm negotiations (unless completed before the time stamp in the thread).

Shipping is a flat $5 NOW FREE for any number of books , insurance is extra as is Int'l shipping.

Paypal is preferred, but MO and CC are accepted.

Please, no Probies, Hall of Shamers, or Shady Characters. :blahblah:

Crime Suspensstories #20 - GD+ $100 SOLD!! :whee:

Classic Johnny Craig hanging cover used in SOTI as "cover of a children's comic book". Spine reinforced, but stable and saples secure. 1" tear rear cover, small piece missing from last page, does not affect print. Book presents very well, and is also readable!

CSS%2020%201_zpswfquraqp.jpg

CSS%2020%202_zps302p8qdv.jpg

Crime Suspensstories #22 - FR/GD - $275 (firm) SOLD!! :whee:

THE Classic EC Cover. Used in the Juvenile Delinquency Senate investigation. The one everyone wants, and this one is affordable. 3" tear through "M", 1" tear below that. Spine split 1/2 down from top, Both staples holding rear, but pulled from front cover. Still great color and good gloss. Parting with this one will hurt almost as much as that decapitation.

CSS%2022%201_zpsdpqtsp4w.jpg

CSS%2022%202_zpsat4hfckv.jpg

Weird Science #18 - FN+ - $150 SOLD!! :sorry:

My very best - and favorite - EC book. I really, really don't want to sell this one, and am pricing it accordingly. So, I'm working against myself when I point out that, in addition to it being flat, glossy, and tight, it also doesn't suffer from the faded reads behind the spaceship, rare for this issue. Please don't buy it.

Weird%20Science%2018%201_zpscpewh0vn.jpg

Weird%20Science%2018%202_zpsuwlngjru.jpg

Weird Science #18 - FN+ - $150

My very best - and favorite - EC book. I really, really don't want to sell this one, and am pricing it accordingly. So, I'm working against myself when I point out that, in addition to it being flat, glossy, and tight, it also doesn't suffer from the faded reads behind the spaceship, rare for this issue. Please don't buy it.

Sorry, but mine is the greater need. :takeit:

Weird Science #18 - FN+ - $150

Sorry, but mine is the greater need. :takeit:

Dang it.

:applause:

Crime Suspensstories #20 - GD+ $100 SOLD!! :whee:

Classic Johnny Craig hanging cover used in SOTI as "cover of a children's comic book". Spine reinforced, but stable and saples secure. 1" tear rear cover, small piece missing from last page, does not affect print. Book presents very well, and is also readable!

CSS%2020%201_zpswfquraqp.jpg

SOLD Per PM!! Thanks!!!

4th OF JULY SPECIAL!!!!

ALL REMAINING BOOKS 20% OFF!! :whee:

Tales From The Crypt #32 - GD+ $95 NOW $75

Tales From The Crypt #41 - VG - $90 NOW $72

Crime Suspensstories #18 - VG $60 NOW $48

Crime Suspensstories #21 - GD- $50 NOW $35

Crime Suspensstories #24 - VG - $55 NOW $44