• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. Thank you

66 posts in this topic

Here is my Conan #1 CGC 8.5 OFF-White to White Pages. Got this bad boy from a collection i dug out of northern Cali…..not gonna tell you all for how much lol. Love the hunt. Also including Conan #3 CGC 6.5 also with OFF-White to White Pages. How about we say $275 for the pair. Thanks Fellas…..and beautiful ladies.

Doc%20-%20Jul%202%202015%209-54%20AM_zpsmbgzq4l0.jpg

Doc%20-%20Jul%202%202015%209-55%20AM_zpsntpxkpdu.jpg

Doc%20-%20Jul%202%202015%209-56%20AM_zpszzrbtru1.jpg

Doc%20-%20Jul%202%202015%209-56%20AM-2_zpsdi55tym7.jpg

Here is my Conan #1 CGC 8.5 OFF-White to White Pages. Got this bad boy from a collection i dug out of northern Cali…..not gonna tell you all for how much lol. Love the hunt. Also including Conan #3 CGC 6.5 also with OFF-White to White Pages. How about we say $275 for the pair. Thanks Fellas…..and beautiful ladies.

:takeit:

:takeit:

Sir you're the ^^

I love that FF#1 bound volume.

Thanks bud. I hate to see it go cause ASM #1 is so cool and its in there too but i need to get rid of it and upgrade my car situation. Driving a Hunka Junka to my new job and it kinda sux lol

If the car will serve you well, then its a good investment in yourself!

Yeah the job is going to be my career…..lots of potential. So I will sell these bound volumes and cry myself to sleep……but then ill just have to hunt for more. BTW you all should post at your local starbucks. Last night and last week two different people took my number and said "I have some of those old comics from the 50's and 60's in my attic, they are just collecting dust if you wanna buy them" hahaha its such a good place to get collections.

With a steady job and one you're taking pleasure, you'll be quickly on your feet (financially speaking) to hunt what you like. Specially when you seem to have some experience discovering great stuff... in the end everything is from your side.

Great books being offered so far!

GLWTS and hope you'll get a maximum of those bond volumes. Curious to see for how much they will go... these are some treasures to hold!

regards

I love that FF#1 bound volume.

Thanks bud. I hate to see it go cause ASM #1 is so cool and its in there too but i need to get rid of it and upgrade my car situation. Driving a Hunka Junka to my new job and it kinda sux lol

If the car will serve you well, then its a good investment in yourself!

Yeah the job is going to be my career…..lots of potential. So I will sell these bound volumes and cry myself to sleep……but then ill just have to hunt for more. BTW you all should post at your local starbucks. Last night and last week two different people took my number and said "I have some of those old comics from the 50's and 60's in my attic, they are just collecting dust if you wanna buy them" hahaha its such a good place to get collections.

With a steady job and one you're taking pleasure, you'll be quickly on your feet (financially speaking) to hunt what you like. Specially when you seem to have some experience discovering great stuff... in the end everything is from your side.

Great books being offered so far!

GLWTS and hope you'll get a maximum of those bond volumes. Curious to see for how much they will go... these are some treasures to hold!

regards

Thank you so much for the words of wisdom and the kind words sir. I appreciate that. I know these gorgeous bound volumes will find a good home. Lots of nice board members are interested and talks are under way. Thanks again

That bound volume is wonderful: a pity that the issues are from different titles, but still awesome. Do they show much trimming? :cloud9:

No they actually don't. They are gorgeous i love them. And the condition is insane for the age.

would you consider $245.00 shipped

The reason for this offer is this book has sold all over the place as low as $220.00 and as high as $275.00

Thanks for your time

I'm new to CGC forum but I pay fast

The reason for this offer is this book has sold all over the place as low as $220.00 and as high as $275.00

Thanks for your time

Psst, like someone else said in another thread, it's best to send offers via PM. And welcome to the boards. :)

Ack, that SS #4! That's the grade I've been wanting for some time. Next time, next time!

And good luck with the sale, though it doesn't seem you need it so far. :)

Thanks brother I'm lucky when I post on these boards. People here are wonderful.

Thanks for your time

Yeah bud it's ok you're new no issues. Here we just like to post that you'll take it and if you want negotiations we always use the private messages. Click on my name and pm me offer bud. Welcome to the boards and have fun.....buy what you love....cheers