• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. Thank you

66 posts in this topic

I think you should have sold only Cream colored copies to go with the Starbucks theme.

lol next time hahahaha. I love posting in there they are so nice and I've bought 3 collections already from posting in there. Curious people always come up to me.

And let's see the bound copies. :popcorn:

Thats another…….here are couple teaser pics. Want to see the amount of interest before i post them. Here are a couple pics of the first volume.

20150623_174315_zpstov7vjaj.jpg

20150623_174352_zpsxyshd1ap.jpg

20150623_174325_zpsmixx0wfy.jpg

Avengers #55---CGC 4.5 Cream to OFF-White Pages. Gorgeous copy of first Ultron. Presents very well for the grade. Take this home for $110

Doc%20-%20Jul%201%202015%209-33%20PM_zpsfhw2h7ch.jpg

Doc%20-%20Jul%201%202015%209-34%20PM_zpsfh0z6vm0.jpg

I'll take this one per PM.

you sir are the ^^

lol I'm talking to people privately now. If it doesn't workout with any of them I'm going to sell it auction style here. This first one has ASM #1, Daredevil #1, FF #1, Iron man #1, Forever people #1 and a bunch others, all #1's and the other 9 volumes have some great key #1s as well. Stay posted. Thanks

lol I'm talking to people privately now. If it doesn't workout with any of them I'm going to sell it auction style here. This first one has ASM #1, Daredevil #1, FF #1, Iron man #1, Forever people #1 and a bunch others, all #1's and the other 9 volumes have some great key #1s as well. Stay posted. Thanks

:popcorn:

Special Marvel Edition #15----CGC 7.5 OFF-White Pages. This is the 1st appearance of Shang-Chi. He's no Bruce Lee lol but he's a bad too. Take this home for $90

Doc%20-%20Jul%201%202015%209-44%20PM-2_zpsr5pjct6n.jpg

Doc%20-%20Jul%201%202015%209-44%20PM_zps0ooqlu7v.jpg

:takeit:

Special Marvel Edition #15----CGC 7.5 OFF-White Pages. This is the 1st appearance of Shang-Chi. He's no Bruce Lee lol but he's a bad too. Take this home for $90

Doc%20-%20Jul%201%202015%209-44%20PM-2_zpsr5pjct6n.jpg

Doc%20-%20Jul%201%202015%209-44%20PM_zps0ooqlu7v.jpg

:takeit:

Its yours brother thanks for being a repeat customer. ^^

I love that FF#1 bound volume.

Thanks bud. I hate to see it go cause ASM #1 is so cool and its in there too but i need to get rid of it and upgrade my car situation. Driving a Hunka Junka to my new job and it kinda sux lol

Thanks bud. I hate to see it go cause ASM #1 is so cool and its in there too but i need to get rid of it and upgrade my car situation. Driving a Hunka Junka to my new job and it kinda sux lol

If the car will serve you well, then its a good investment in yourself!

If the car will serve you well, then its a good investment in yourself!

Yeah the job is going to be my career…..lots of potential. So I will sell these bound volumes and cry myself to sleep……but then ill just have to hunt for more. BTW you all should post at your local starbucks. Last night and last week two different people took my number and said "I have some of those old comics from the 50's and 60's in my attic, they are just collecting dust if you wanna buy them" hahaha its such a good place to get collections.