• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Themed Posters

13 posts in this topic

allposters has a good selection. not the rare ones or anything, but a good selection at decent prices if you catch a sale.

There's one poster I miss and wouldn't mind replacing some day. It's the Miller "Dark Knight Returns" that looks airbrushed, with subtle textures on the cityscape. Just a sharp design overall :cloud9: and the one I had got ruined in storage. :(

And if there's a poster that deserves one of those Backlit Poster Frames, this is it. Imagine those eyes and that Batsignal softly glowing. It'd be one cool display effect, that's for sure.

Dark_Knight_poster.jpg

For going the cheap route I always suggest getting this book: The Golden Age of Comic Books by Richard O'Brien

It's large, 8.5"X11.5" and has 40 golden age cover scans with nothing on the reverse sides, slick premium paper stock. They're frame-able themselves, or better yet scan the ones you like at 300dpi and email the file to a Walmart Photo Center. Have a large poster-size print mailed to your door. Then a cheap poster frame from Hobby Lobby and you're good to go.

$(KGrHqZ,!qYFGTudMnrFBRt17+tjOg~~60_12.JPG