• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Title with the biggest number of 1st app.

31 posts in this topic

At many points throughout the marvel universe they started using Spider-man villains in other titles because they are the best villains in the Marvel universe.

BWAH-HAH-HAAAAA!!!

Seriously...how silly.

Most first appearances on a per book basis might be Daring Mystery Comics. The series ran eight issues over two years, each having an almost entirely new line up. There were at least thirty different characters introduced over the course of the run (none of which anyone really cares about anymore).

Just in the first 20 issues you have The Chameleon, The Vulture, Dr. Octopus, The Sandman, The Lizard, Electro, The Enforcers, Mysterio, The Green Goblin, Kraven The Hunter, and The Scorpion and that's only mentioning villains without the other 100's of issues included I would think ASM takes the cake here

Hardly, and I could fill up this thread with the sheer number of first-appearances in The X-Men full run, many of them AAA characters that have either had their own title or been part of teams like The Avengers, X-Factor, Champions, etc. And when you get down to AA and A characters, the list absolutely explodes.

ASM had a great initial run of villains at first, but it slowed down quick, and you need to look at ASM from then to today, and the same for X-Men.

Most first appearances on a per book basis might be Daring Mystery Comics. The series ran eight issues over two years, each having an almost entirely new line up. There were at least thirty different characters introduced over the course of the run (none of which anyone really cares about anymore).

I am quite fond of my Blue Diamond bed sheets.

Fitting, as he was hard as a rock...

daring7.jpg

Ummmm... uhhhh.. yeah...

Ummmm... uhhhh.. yeah...

How did I know that you wouldn't get it?

Ummmm... uhhhh.. yeah...

Hey, I don't want it. :blush:

Ummmm... uhhhh.. yeah...

Hey, I don't want it. :blush:

;) Juggernaut more your speed?

lol Well played.