• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any interest in a MOVIE/TV show KEYS/MINOR KEYS CHECKLIST thread?

2 posts in this topic

I know I have interest, but I'm also not sure if something like this exists already, so if it does, please point me in that direction and I'll happily delete this thread.

Otherwise, does anyone have the knowledge and time to maintain a master list like this? I know I don't, but I certainly would love to see a fairly exhaustive compilation of titles and issues that are hot/potentially hot/even lukewarm due to character first appearances or rumored first appearances or story arcs on the big or small screen.

And I'm asking not because I want to stockpile Hulk 271s before anyone else or something like that... rather just because I enjoy the hobby but can't follow it on a daily or even weekly basis, and am curious as to why Deadshot first appearances are suddenly hot, or why the first appearance of Mockingbird in MTU 95 are considered steals when you find them in a dollar bin... It would be nice to have a central reference here on the board to go to to look up an issue by title and understand the tie-in to a show or movie, even if it's speculative.

I'd suggest a format as simple as (forgive my weird table... HTML skills are quite rusty):

TITLE

ISSUE No.

MOVIE/TV RELEVANCE

Fantastic Four

First appearance Medusa (Inhumans movie)

Marvel Team-Up

First appearance Mockingbird (Agents of SHIELD TV show)

etc. that gets constantly updated by someone in a master post off future boardie contributions and input.

Whaddaya think?

Awesome, saw that this exists already - thanks Bosco and Forbush-Man!

The only thing I'd add to your thread if possible (for the truly lazy) is that piece of context about why a character first appearance or storyline is hot... in other words, where are they rumored to be or will they be appearing?