• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 CGC 9.4 OW/W

33 posts in this topic

No need for an introduction with this one, but I'll give one anyway...

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last several months, you know how awesome the Daredevil Netflix Original series is and not to mention critically acclaimed. Shortly after Season 1 was released for your binge viewing pleasure, Season 2 was announced...and it's been confirmed that Punisher (Jon Bernthal), Bullseye and Elektra will all play a role in the continuation of the Hell's Kitchen saga. Problem is, we'll all have to wait another eight to ten months for its release!

Daredevil #1 has famously been one of those Silver Age 1st appearances to be undervalued in comparison to many of the other major players like Doctor Strange and Thor. It is very certain that with the renewed attention Daredevil has been receiving, #1 will finally see a well deserved rise in sales and value, namely high grade copies. In fact, according to recorded sales on GPA, Daredevil #1 is on an upward climb in most grades.

The Daredevil #1 copy being put up for sale is a CGC graded 9.4 with off-white to white pages.

CGC serial ID: 1213398002

Because this is a high ticket item, I will not accept offers from anyone on probation status and will need to review kudos status of newer board members. I hope you understand.

Acceptable payment is by PayPal only.

Thanks for looking!

It's interesting with my group of friends growing up in the 60s we pretty much viewed Spidey and DD as equal characters...almost like brothers...as they were fairly similar characters really...nice to see DD making a deserved comeback... :headbang:

Oh yeah...and the book (1-15) purchase on ebay that got me back into the hobby in 2001... :banana:

It's interesting with my group of friends growing up in the 60s we pretty much viewed Spidey and DD as equal characters...almost like brothers...as they were fairly similar characters really...nice to see DD making a deserved comeback... :headbang:

Oh yeah...and the book (1-15) purchase on ebay that got me back into the hobby in 2001... :banana:

Thanks for sharing that. So how long was your hiatus from comics?

Thanks for sharing that. So how long was your hiatus from comics?

Put the books away approx my junior year in HS (1972) ...about 750 SA Marvels...mostly complete runs of everything to a point...and literally had no activity until 2001...little late on the eBay party...a little later on the CGC party... doh!