• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Mega Keys AF 15, Hulk 1 , Batman 1, All Star 3 All CGC Graded

5 posts in this topic

Just figured I would post these up quick, They will head to other places soon.

Shipping in the US is included/ I pack very well.

Paypal check MO all fine

No HOS or probies.

Perfect ebay feedback under my jgallo id.

Board Feedback here

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5387358&gonew=1#UNREAD

Item can also be picked up at my toy, comic, and video game store

Toy & Comic Heaven

1841 Norristown Rd

Maple Glen PA 19002

Amazing Fantasy 15, CGC 1.0 Cream to off white pages.

A nice presenting copy with general all around wear but no major pieces out and and intact spine. Cheapest Blue label on ebay is $7200, yours for $6900

af15cgc1.jpg

af15cgc1bk.jpg

Hulk 1 CGC 1.0 with off white to white pages. This copy has a full spine split but has a very clean center image which presents way nicer then many 1.0's. Nothing on ebay, but priced at $5500 because it presents so well.

hulk1cgc1.jpg

hulk1cgc1bk.jpg

Batman 1 CGC NG Green Label Complete interior

A complete interior with a nice married centerfold and a rougher 1st wrap. Paper is really nice beyond the first wrap. An affordable Batman 1 and tough to price, say $12,000

batman1cgccoverless.jpg

batman1cgccoverlessbk.jpg

All Star 3 CGC 5.0 Conserved. Tear seals, spine split sealed married Centerfold. Off White to White pages. A nice solid presenting clean book with very little work. $8500.

cgcallstar3.jpg

cgc50allstarcomics3back.jpg

Will consider offers on any books. Questions LMK. Thanks

James G