• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: X-Men 221, X-Men 256, and Witchblade 1 all CGC White Pagers! CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

Hello all, been lurking/posting/buying for awhile on the boards - but this is my first sales thread. I have purchased quite a few books from established boardies so if you need any references just let me know. I also have ebay feedback if it helps.

Some rules and general information:

1) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations.

2) Shipping - I am located in Canada and everything will ship from here. Shipping will be $15.00 to the U.S. and Canada (I know it is a bit pricey, but trust me it costs me more than this). I package very well and everything will be shipped in a box. I will combine shipping if multiple books are purchased.

3) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal only here.

4) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

5) Everything is priced according to GPA.

6) All prices in $USD

7) All of the CGC cases are pristine as they just came back from CGC a little while ago

8) None of the books were pressed

9) Feel free to PM me offers or questions

Now the books:

Witchblade #1 CGC 9.4 WHITE Pages - Price $40.00 $35.00 (GPA 90 Day = $35, Last Sale = $44)

Witchblade%201%20FC_zpsbw6ru2ko.jpg

Witchblade%201%20BC_zpsmldzgrny.jpg

X-Men #221 CGC 9.6 WHITE Pages - 1st appearance Mr. Sinister - Price $74.00 (GPA 90 Day = $74)

X-Men%20221%20FC_zpsdp4rrib6.jpg

X-Men%20221%20BC_zpszbws8xub.jpg

X-Men #256 CGC 9.2 WHITE Pages - 1st New Psylocke - Price $40.00 $35.00 (No GPA data on a 9.2, but GPA 90 day average on a 9.4 was $47.00)

X-Men%20256%20FC_zps1yag4sta.jpg

X-Men%20256%20BC_zpstkv8pdq2.jpg

Selling from Canada is so tricky due to the shipping cost. People on the boards seem to want 10% less then GPA averages and that's on pretty hot books. I usually have to throw in almost free shipping to get anyone to bite even 10% less then GPA if the book is not in demand. Not really an offer but I hope it helps.

Fair enough - how about this then:

Purchase more than one book and I will cover the cost of shipping (i.e., purchase 2 or more books at current asking prices (listed above) and I will cover the shipping to the U.S./Canada)