• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lyria Engine 2.0

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.

I redid the core of the website and the results are that I'm pulling even faster from eBay.

Also, I removed some of the other sections of the website to focus just on comics (my hobby), improved the mobile experience and cleaned up the interface.

More updates will be scheduled for release later this and next month so it should consistantly get better over time.

Here's the link if you would like to check it out! Lyria Comic Exchange

Any feedback is always welcomed. (thumbs u

Hey everyone.

I redid the core of the website and the results are that I'm pulling even faster from eBay.

Also, I removed some of the other sections of the website to focus just on comics (my hobby), improved the mobile experience and cleaned up the interface.

More updates will be scheduled for release later this and next month so it should consistantly get better over time.

Here's the link if you would like to check it out! Lyria Comic Exchange

Any feedback is always welcomed. (thumbs u

Much faster.

Leaner and meaner!

I like it! (thumbs u

Allow me to show my ignorance and newbieness, but what is the purpose of Lyria? What benefits does it provide?

I'm not trying to be insulting or mean or anything, it's just after visiting the site I don't understand its application.

Allow me to show my ignorance and newbieness, but what is the purpose of Lyria? What benefits does it provide?

I'm not trying to be insulting or mean or anything, it's just after visiting the site I don't understand its application.

Maybe you're just too tired,get some rest and check back later. (thumbs u

To find comics that are trending. hm