• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor Strange is here..

68 posts in this topic

Is this the Doctor Strange #1 club? I wanna know before I move a ton of boxes to find my copy! :headbang:

Post away! This is all strange love all the time. I'll post my number 1s soon!

Great tread!

I've always loved the covers on the first 6 issues, and maybe I should have picked up CGC copies of those 6 a long time ago, but only have readers of this second Dr Strange title. Here is my slightly nicked up #1:

DS01_2nd_series_sm.jpg

Couldn't agree more with loving those first 6 covers. Seriously considering getting them all now that I bought #1.

Great posts and love seeing all the pic's of graded and ungraded books!

Namisgr, that DS 180 ended up in my collection. Wish the ST 146 had as well. Great books.

lol it had a pitstop in my collection for awhile. I have the Oakland 9.6 copy. I like eternity and Ditko's space trippy art it was my influence for my web page

I always hated Strange's costume change in this run. If not for that costume, this may be my favorite Doc Strange cover ever.

On the contrary, I always loved it – at first sight and afterwards. My favorite issue ever is the last one, #183, here's my NM copy. :)

HwaAEbBh.jpg

Also, since this is all about love for the good Doctor, here’s a great illustration I purchased from the guy which had it done on commission by Colan (and later McLeod, which inked it). Unmasked, so it can please entalmighty as well. :foryou:

To me this portrait is the most quintessential Dr. Strange ever.

JJ0aKXgh.jpg