• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor Strange is here..

68 posts in this topic

wish he had stayed on the title longer

Well, Rudy Nebres is also awesome. Both my favorite Dr. Strange artists, after Ditko, and I also have a soft sport for Marie Severin's brief period. :)

I don't come in here often, but Rudy lives one town over from me.

NEBREScommissiondrac-doc.jpg

But my favorite was Brunner I think. (PMS is close.)

brunnerfigure.jpg

Just showing off now. hm

A more modern take.

P9250017.JPG

The Strange vs Dracula is unreal. I love it!

Nice sketch. Did Colan ever draw Doctor Strange with Palmer inking him? NM! TOD #44 :)

I don’t recall the inking on these issues (#17?-183), but Colan is great on them. (thumbs u

Colan and Palmer were the art team on Dr. Strange #172 - 183, except for the Ditko reprint in #179.

Nice sketch. Did Colan ever draw Doctor Strange with Palmer inking him? NM! TOD #44 :)

I don’t recall the inking on these issues (#17?-183), but Colan is great on them. (thumbs u

Colan and Palmer were the art team on Dr. Strange #172 - 183, except for the Ditko reprint in #179.

Great, Palmer is always great – and the Annual #1 ("And there will be worlds anew") is definitely one of the crown jewels of the first Dr. Strange series. :cloud9: