• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ultimate Dennis the Menace Thread
3 3

1,460 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let y'all know that I've heard from Bill Alger. As we thought. He has been snowed under with work assignments.

He said he hopes to catch up on the posts he missed and share more of his invaluable insights into Dennis & Al Wiseman soon.

Bill, we've missed you. Hope you're back soon!

I, too, eagerly await Bill A's return! thumbsup2.gif

I know many of you may be interested in Dennis in Hawaii books, of getting a nice copy for a reasonable price. The following auction is up right now on eBay, and I have picked up a decent third printing from her myself for a very reasonable price. The copies she's selling are part of a warehouse find, which is very fortunate for us collectors now. (I can't think of a more desirable copy of a comic to turn up in a warehouse find than this!) The copies are unread, no creases, no tanning, with unsplit spines. There is some waviness to the copies and some distributor ink at the top, but that's about it, and I can't guarantee anything except that that is what mine arrived as. I don't know the seller or have any affiliation with her, but I was pleased with the comic and the speed of delivery, packing, etc. I don't know how many more she has left, but I'd jump on this if I didn't have a nice Dennis in Hawaii third print. (Speaking of warehouse finds of Dennis, I think the only issues really to turn up over the years would be this, and the following issues of the regular series: #29, 33, 42. ) Here's the link to the auction, and if it closes, you may want to email her or to just catch the next one she posts:

Dennis in Hawaii Giant #6 / 3rd Printing EBAY

I hope this helps one of you fellow Dennis collectors out as I know how tough these early giants are to find with unsplit spines and without tanning. And remember that the later editions of this book edited out a lot of the great Wiseman stuff, so these early copies are cool to get.

Joe

Once again, I must give kudos to all who post on this thread. It's one of the best here on the boards!

Thanks to ComicBookGuy, I now have a box full of DTM paperbacks, and just today I went to a church flea market sale and bought about 20 DTM issues from the Seventies, including a bunch of vacation specials that I recall reading in digests when I was a kid! Now, my kids are lining them up for bedtime reading already!

thumbsup2.gif

Glad to hear those books are being read and enjoyed! 893applaud-thumb.gif As you're reading those travel specials, your kids will be entertained and educated at the same time. I'm amazed at the things I learn about places from those comics that I didn't know even though I'd been to those places myself. In addition, they present great vacation ideas as well. For example, using Dennis Bonus Magazine #148, Dennis in Florida, provides a great template for a family vacation to Florida.

And speaking of Bonus Magazines, here is the index for the series from #101 to #155. This index is all compiled from original comics and not second-hand information, so you can be sure it's as accurate as I can make it for someone who is basically doing it after working 12-hour days... If you spot any errors, please let me know. There is a short window for editing this post, so if I need to make a correction, I will have to do it soon. I will post from #156 to #194 soon, then start an index on the regular series. After I index the regular series I can enter which issues have been reprinted in which issues of the giants, namely the "Best of" issues.

Joe

#101. Rise & Shine

New Stories: Something From Down Under; Ruff & Tough; Paper Work; A Pet for Joey; The Camp Scamps; Watch the Birdie; If You Don't Know These You Autumn (1 page puzzle)

Publisher: Fawcett, February 1972

#102. And His I-Wish-I-Was Book

Reprints Giant #63

Publisher: Fawcett, March 1973

Note: Exact reprint of #63

#103. Short Stuff Special

New Stories: The Baby Zoo; Greek Treat; Cracker Snacks; Missing Person; Smarty Party; Joey the Joker; Talking Back

Publisher: Fawcett, April 1972

Note: Contains three 2-foot posters: one of Dennis, one of Joey, one of Margaret.

#104. In Mexico

Reprints parts # 8, #25, and #38. Exact reprint of #64.

Publisher: Fawcett, Spring 1969

Notes: Does not include the following chapters of the original 100 page giant: So-Chee-Milko; The Story of Mexico (text with illustrations); Dennis...the Hacienda Ender; King of the Castle. This is the 6th printing of this story.

Publisher: Fawcett, May 1972

#105. Birthday Special

New Stories: Birthday Roundup; Joey's Birthday Party; The Mrs./Mystery Birthday; 5-page history of Dennis the Menace to celebrate his 21st anniversary; Dennis Birthday Cards (non-comic)

Reprint from Dennis the Menace #1: Half-Pint G-Man

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1972

Note: Reprint of "Half-Pint G-Man" includes the -script to the story alongside each page.

#106. Fast & Funny

New Stories: To the Rescue; Ice Cold; Sold Out; Monkey Business; The Woe of Wilson

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1972

#107. Around the Clock

Reprints Giants #44 and #65

Publisher: Fawcett, July 1972

Note: 3rd printing of this comic.

#108. Goes to Camp

Reprints # 9, #16, #24, #39, and #67.

Note: This is the 7th printing of this comic. Does not include original feature "Dennis

Letters from Camp."

#109. Gags & Games

Reprints Giant #66

Note: New Cover. 2nd Printing of this comic.

#110. Mr. Wilson and His Gang at Christmas

New Stories: The Good Old Days; The DeLIGHTful Christmas Tree; The Attic Attack; Snow Use Trying; Cooling It

Publisher: Fawcett, October 1972

Notes: Contains two large cut-out posters: one of Mr.Wilson and one of Mrs. Wilson

#111. Christmas Special

New Stories: Strictly Santa-Mental; Christmas Is for the Birds; Shopping Daze;

ElectriChristmas; Dennis 1973 Calendar

Publisher: Fawcett, October 1972

#112. The Go-Go Special

New Stories: Going Places; The ElectriCar; A Smashing Success; All Tired Out; The Big Blow-Up; Going Down; Out of This World; Jetting Along; Look, Ma, No Wheels!; Wooden You Know It; Going Up in Smoke; All Going All Out; 6-Page Charlie's Farm Feature (told in color daily panels)

Note: Circulation figures in "Jetting Along": 360,426 copies distributed.

Publisher: Fawcett, January 1973

#113. Tangled Tales

Reprints Giant #70

Publisher: Fawcett, February 1973

#114. In Hawaii

Reprint of Giant #68: First half is chapters new in #68: Paradise Park, Sea Life Park, All in Polynesia in a Day.

The final chapters are then reprints from #6: Pearl Harbor, Garden Island, Big Island, and Finally...

Publisher: Fawcett, March 1973

Note: This is the 9th printing of this comic and features a new cover.

#115. Ting-A-Ling Special

New Stories: The Back Pack Snap Crack; After All That... (4-page daily panel feature); No Place Like Home; Some Ruff Ideas; What's With Wilson; Sea-ing Things; Margaret/Mother Nature; Cookie Jar featuring Special Inside Information

Publisher: Fawcett, April 1973

Note: 10 Page Cookie Jar Section by Hank Ketcham shows how he gets ideas for the comics, draws them, and submits them for publication.

#116. In Washington

Reprints Giants #15, #26, #40, and #72 but missing Chapter on the FBI

Publisher: Fawcett, May 1973

Note: This is the 5th printing of this comic.

#117. Encore

Reprints Giant #69, which is reprints from regular series: The Menace of the Seas; Jumpin' Jupiter; Something Fishy; Monterey County Fair; Dennis the Bookworm; Pet Peeves; City Park; Dennis Vs. Texas

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1973

Note: All Wiseman stories

#118. Here's How

New Stories: Earn and Learn; Free Enter-Prize; Pest Control; Guest Who's Coming to Visit; Buried Treasure; Food for Thought

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1973

Note: Date stamp on cover reads, "June 20, 1973."

#119. The Summer Number

New Stories: 1 of a Kind; 2's a Crowd; 3's Company; 4 Heaven's Sake; 5 O'Clock Shadow; 6; Lucky 7; It Must Have Been Something I 8; A Stitch in Time Saves 9; Down for the Count of 10; 11; 12 The Witching Hour; Baker's Dozen 13; For-Teen; 15 Men on a Deadman's Chest; Sweet 16; State Flag feature (9-page feature with illustrations)

Publisher: Fawcett, July 1973

Note: Date stamp on cover reads, "July 10, 1973."

#120. Dennis Strikes Back

New Stories: Just Imagine; The Bear Facts; The Problem Child; Just Ducky; Pizza Pie in the Sky; Pick a Picnic

Publisher: Fawcett, July 1973

#121. Way-Out Stories

Reprints Giants #48 and #73

Publisher: Fawcett, August 1973

Note: This is the 3rd printing of this comic.

#122. Mr. Wilson and His Gang at Christmas

New Stories: Alone for Christmas; Christmas Children; What the Heck Are Hex Signs (3 pages text with illustrations); Hex-Actly; Just In Time; Santagrampaclaus; The Cookie Jar Special Holiday Edition ( 7 pages on India); Daily Strips (9 pages of color Christmas daily strips)

Publisher: Fawcett, October 1973

#123. Christmas Special

New Stories: O Christmas Tree, Ow! Christmas Tree; Black Marks and Bright Stars; Hello, Kid-Dough!; Early Christmas; Dennis 1974 Calendar

Publisher: Fawcett, October 1973

#124. Happy Holidays

New Stories: Happy Birthday to... Who?; Fool-ish April; Mom's Day; Dad's Day; All-American Kid; Hey! It's All Right!...; Thank Goodness...; Hi Pals...(11 pages of daily strip reprints in color)

Publisher: Fawcett, January 1974

Note: Circulation statement in "Dad's Day": 328,325 total distributed copies.

#125. In London

Reprints Bonus Magazine #88

Publisher: Fawcett, February 1974

Note: 2nd printing of this comic.

#126. Sports Special

Reprints Giant #52 and #77 but missing the golf story, "Fore!"

Publisher: Fawcett, March 1974

#127. Visits Paris

Reprints Bonus Magazine #93 but without story "Bois Will Be Bois."

Publisher: Fawcett, April 1974

Note: 2nd Printing of this comic.

#128. Dennis Visits the Queen

New Stories: California Here I Come; Look Out Below!; Dennis Dailies (4 pages of color daily strips); Something Worth Sea-ing; The Cookie Jar: Welcome Aboard the Queen Mary feature (3-page feature on the ship); Dennis Dailies (6 pages of color daily strips); Hit the Deck! The Cookie Jar (last page again devoted to the ship)

Publisher: Fawcett, May 1974

Notes: First story not related to Dennis in California travel issue. The "Queen" refers to the ship Queen Mary.

#129. At the Circus

Repints Giants #50 and #84 but does not include the Circus Quiz at the end.

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1974

#130. In Hollywood

Reprints parts of Giants #7, #23, #42, #60 and #92: It All Began When; Movie Groovy; Alice in Glamorland; Dennis Postcards; Timeout for Marineland

The following chapters from the original are not included: Meanwhile Back at the Wilsons; Places to Go ... Things to See In and Around Los Angeles (text & map); 1 page Marineland feature called Here's Some Funny Fishes We Saw at Marineland; Father Knows Best; Still Pics Plug Flicks; Chasen Around; But All Good Things Must...

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1974

Notes: This is the 7th printing of this comic.

#131. What in the World?!

New Stories: On the Right Track; Dear Mr. Wilson (7 pages of dailies); Dennis Goes Exploring; 4 page The Cookie Jar feature on what Dennis learned during his travels

Publisher: Fawcett, July 1974

#132. Follow the Leader

Reprints: The Mountain Climber; Watch the Birdie; A Pet for Joey; Anchor's Awry; Leapin' Lizards

Publisher: Fawcett, July 1974

#133. That's the Spirit!

New Stories: That's the Spirit; Horsing Around; A Real Meal Deal; All Ashore for Mexico; Ship Shape

Publisher: Fawcett, August 1974

#134. Christmas Special

New Stories: Dear Santa; Dial Santa; Santa: Say All Nice Things Always; P.S.: Please, Santa; R.S.V.P.: Reply to Santa Very Promptly; 10 pages of Dennis Christmas cards; 1975 Dennis calendar

Publisher: Fawcett, October 1974

#135. Mr. Wilson and His Gang at Christmas

New Stories: The Singing Tree; Home Sweet Home; The Chri-X-mas Spirit; 18-page Make a Dennis Book feature

Publisher: Fawcett, October 1974

#136. Crazy Daze

New Stories: January 6: Save the Pun Week; January 13: Fly-a-Kite Day; January 16: National Nothing Day; January 20: First Basketball Game Played - 1892; February 7: Ballet First Performed in America - 1827; February 14: Valentine's Day; February 15: First Adhesive Postage - 1842; February 28: Bachelor's Day; March 7: Telephone Patented - 1876; March 17: St. Patrick's Day; March 18: National Salesmen's Week; March 19: The Swallows Come Back to Capistrano; Lirpa Sloof Yad (April Fools Day backwards); April 3: Pony Express Began - 1860; April 6: Peary Reaches North Pole - 1909; April 15: Income Tax Payments Due; May: High Blood Pressure Month; May 5: Be Kind to Animals Week; May 11: Mother's Day; May 24: First Major League Night Baseball Game - 1935; June 1: Start of Let's Play Golf Week; June 2: Girl-Watching Week; June 15: Father's Day; June 21: First Day of Summer; July 1: Hot Dog Month; July 4: Independence Day; July 6: Let's Play Tennis Week; July 9: Doughnut Cutter Patented - 1872; August 1: Sports Day; August 6: National Smile Week; August 24: Waffle Iron Patented - 1869; August 26: Women's Equality Day; September 1: Labor Day; September 5: Be Late for Something Day; September 8: First Beauty Pageant in Atlantic City - 1921; September 15: National Knit a Sweater Day; October 5: Fire Prevention Week; October 6: Columbus Day; October 20: The Sweetest Day; October 31: Halloween; November 6: First College Football Game - Rutgers Vs Princeton 1869; November 20: Thanksgiving; November 21: Edison Demonstrated Phonograph - 1877; November 30: Mark Twain Born - 1835; December 16: Boston Tea Party - 1773; December 22: First Day of Winter; December 25: C-Day; December 31: The End 1975.

Publisher: Fawcett, January 1975

Note: One-page story for each of the above titles. Circulation statement on "July 1" page: 323,698 total copies printed.

#137. Up and At 'Em

New Stories: Clean Up Job; 3 pages of Dennis dailies; Sweet & Sour; 3 more pages of Dennis dailies; Jog Along George

Publisher: Fawcett, February 1975

#138. Fun Book

Reprints only part of Giant #62 / Fun Book: Dream Vacation; Real Cool; Misster Mitchell; Dennis in the Scout-O-Rama; Teacher's Helper

Publisher: Fawcett, March 1975

Note: 4th printing of this comic.

#139. Jackpot

Reprints only part of Bonus #94, which are reprints from regular series: Body English; Playing It Cool; On the Lam; A Gift for Gina; Bridal Trail; Flags That Tell the Story of Our Country (text with illustrations); Teacher's Threat; The Super Shoppers; The Shoe-Off

Publisher: Fawcett, April 1975

Note: This edition is the same as #94 except it does not include the puzzles or Grandpa back-up stories. 2nd printing of this comic.

#140. Big Deal

New Stories: 3 of a Kind; Grand Slam; Full House; Story-Lines! (17 page game)

Publisher: Fawcett, May 1975

#141. Gags & Games

Partial Reprint of Giant #66 and Bonus #109: Hide & Shriek; Take Me to Your Leader; 2 pages puzzles; The Mystery Game, 3 pages puzzles; Donkey Business; 16 page game called Punchy Code System

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1975

#142. Just KIDding

New Stories: (P)oodles of Trouble; 2 pages Dennis dailies; Gold Brickin'; 2 pages Dennis dailies; Something Fishy

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1975

#143. Ireland

New Story told in chapters: Bunratty Castle; Limerick; The Ring of Kerry; The Lakes of Kilarney; 2 page feature on the Irish language (no title - text with illustrations); The Gift of Gab or The Magic Kiss; Dizzy in Dublin; Valley of the Lakes: Glendalough; Something Old & Strange at Newgrange; All the Way to Galway; 1 page map of Dennis in Ireland

Publisher: Fawcett, July 1975

#144. In Washington D.C.

Partial reprintof Giants #15, #26, #40, #72, and Bonus #116: Welcome to Washington D.C.; Capitol Capers; Not Far From Washington (Jamestown / Williamsburg / Mount Vernon chapter); The White House; The Capitol

Publisher: Fawcett, July 1975

Note: This is the 6th printing of this comic. This printing does not include the original last two chapters of the comic: The FBI and Panic in the Pentagon. Cover says "Bi-Centennial Special."

#145. Yankee Doodle Dennis

New Stories: Yankee Doodle Dennis; 2 pages patriotic illustrations; Plymouth; Mayflower II; Plimouth Plantation; Boston's Freedom Trail; All Tea-d Off; Lexington: Gateway to Freedom; Philadelphia: Cradle of Liberty; Valley Forge

Publisher: Fawcett, August 1975

Inside front cover: Letter from publisher Frederick A. Klein about 200th birthday of America

Inside back cover: Dennis showing some places he went

Back cover: Ad for Bonus Magazine #144

Note: Cover says "Bi-Centennial Special."

#146. Christmas Special

New Stories: The Holly & the Ivy; 3 pages Dennis dailies; In the (Saint) Nick of Time; 3 pages Dennis dailies; Trees for All; 3 pages Dennis dailies; The Cookie Jar: Dennis Helps Out in Florida Schools (1 page); 13-page 1976 Dennis calendar

Publisher: Fawcett, October 1975

#147. Mr. Wilson and His Gang at Christmas

New Stories: Happy Humbug; Double Dennis; Tricky Tommy; Junior Joey; Margaret's Mystery; Wilson's Winter Wonderland; 4-page feature on how to make a stained-glass window; 13-page feature on how to make a Dennis book

Publisher: Fawcett, October 1975

#148. In Florida

New Story told in Chapters: The Kid Who Came in from the Cold; Miami; The Big Squeeze; Monkey Business; Everglades National Park; At Key Largo; At Lion Country Safari; 1 page map of Where Dennis Went in Florida; Cape Canaveral; Saint Augustine; Cypress Gardens; Tampa's Busch Gardens; Circus Hall of Fame: Sarasota, Florida;

Publisher: Fawcett, January 1976

Note: Circulation statement says distribution is 354,685.

#149. The Cookie Kid!

New Story: Let's Play Golf! (each hole comes with a page to place a penny on for a golf game)

Reprints: Suits Me (Get It?)

New Story: Flying High

Reprint: Dennis'/Aesop's Fables; All Steemed Up

Publisher: Fawcett, February 1976

#150. The Daffy Dozen

New Stories: No One Like Him; It Takes Two to Tango; Three's a Crowd; Four for Bridge; Mister 5 by 5; 6+5+?; Lucky 7; Behind the 8 Ball; Nine Lives; 10 X 10 X 10 X 10; 11; 12 Noon - Inches - Midnight - Month - Dozen

Publisher: Fawcett, March 1976

#151. Yearbook

New Stories: Jumping January; February Follies; Marching Along; April Antics; MAYbe Yes, MAYbe No; The June Swoon; Jolly July; Ug-Ug! It's August; Silly September; Oh-Oh, It's October; Nutty November; Dreamy December

Publisher: Fawcett, April 1976

#152. The Best of Dennis

Reprints: Vacation Days (1-14); By the Sea, By the Beautiful Sea; The Carton Caper; How to Make a Milk-Carton Christmas Tree ( 1 page article); Card Tricks; July Jollies; Junk Is Bunk

Publisher: Fawcett, May 1976

#153. Yankee Doodle Dennis

Reprints Bonus Magazine #145

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1976

Note: Exact reprint of #145 but ads are on both inside covers and outside of back cover.

#154. Yours Truly XXX Dennis

Reprints from #101 Rise & Shine: Something From Down Under; Ruff & Tough; Paper Work

Reprint from #106 Fast & Funny: The Woe of Wilson

Publisher: Fawcett, June 1976

#155. Making Movies

New Stories: Making a Movie; Where in the World?; More Special Effects

Publisher: Fawcett, July 1976

I'm posting Dennis the Menace #33 over in ABPC right now.

Anyone know why the page numbers here suddenly changed so we have 75 rather than 50?

Jon

I think you may be referring to Giant #33, and that would be Dennis In California. None of the early Dennis comics (the first 100) are large size.

Do you have a link for us to see it?

Joe

I'm posting Dennis the Menace #33 over in ABPC right now.

Anyone know why the page numbers here suddenly changed so we have 75 rather than 50?

Jon

I think you may be referring to Giant #33, and that would be Dennis In California. None of the early Dennis comics (the first 100) are large size.

Do you have a link for us to see it?

Joe

No. The question was completely unrelated to my posting -- sorry for the confusion.

My post at ABPC was of the regular series Dennis #33. My question about page numbers referred to this site. This Dennis post is up to page 75 now, but this same page was page 50 yesterday. Anyone know why?

Jon

foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

I see what you mean now. But it's actually reading 51 pages for me. If you're reading more pages you must have chosen fewer posts per viewing page. You can adjust this on your home page I believe. This is a guess on my part. But to clarify, on my screen, this page is page 51 of the Ultimate Dennis the Menace thread.

Joe

Hmmm. The page count on this thread jumped on my computer, too. Very strange.

Just a quick note to say that I am swamped with free lance work in addition to my day job, so my posts will be few and far between for awhile.

Keep the torch burning!

Joe, great work on the index. I'm most anxious to see your index of the regular title, especially if you're noting which stories were reprinted in later "Best of Giants" or re-used in the Dennis & Friends series. Those reprints would make an excellent and inexpensive way for people not curently familair with Wiseman & Toole's work to sample a few issues to see if they like it.

Okay, I may have solved the page count mystery.

I think the board recently changed the default setting for number of posts per page to 10. Anyone who had "default" selected in their personal preferences (and that would include all of us who never bothered to check our personal preferences since signing up) saw the page count on this thread jump to 75.

If you reset your number of posts per page to 15, the thread should return to the number of pages it had before.

(And here I thought Joe had been busy with his scanner and indexing!)

And here I thought Joe had been busy with his scanner and indexing!

27_laughing.gif

Bill C., thanks for that vote of confidence on my work ethic! thumbsup2.gif

Don't worry; this thread will be 75 pages by the end of July, easily, at the rate we're going, and it's all going to be substance and scans.

As for the index of the regular series, I am going to use the template Escape posted a while back. It has a bit more info to it than I have used for the giants. Also, as I go to index new series, I will track which issues are reprinted where. For example, right now, in the giant series, when a story is reprinted from the giant series, I have stated which giants the stories are reprinted from. When a story is reprinted from the regular series, I just say that it's from the regular series. Later I will go back to the giant index to say which issue of the regular series it is reprinted from. It's all coming together quickly now that I have the hang of it and now that the BIG 100 pagers are done. The small issues go very quickly.

We look forward to you getting back to your posts when work eases up.

Joe

From a long time Lurker this is the best thread I have read anywhere.

Enclosed is a picture of the 1st Dennis The Menece Hardback by Henry Holt and Co.1952(1st edition).

I recently bought on the dreaded E-bay for the grand sum of $3.24!

Is there any safe way to remove some of the dirt from the white covers?

I have read about the "Wonderbread" Technique,yet I have never seen any "Wonderbread"locally-will other breads work as well,also exactly how do you use it?

Respectfully,

Tim

d1.JPG

Welcome to the boards, Tim! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

The book you got is a steal for $3.25. Congratulations! That book, though the first in the series, is actually the easiest of the set to find. There are 12 in that set, and they are as follows:

Dennis the Menace 1952 62 cartoons

More Dennis the Menace 1953 62 cartoons

Baby-Sitter’s Guide 1954 - a mix of cartoons & text

Rides Again 1955 62 cartoons

Wanted 1955 62 cartoons

VS Everybody 1955 62 cartoons

Household Hurricane 1957 62 cartoons

In This Corner 1958 ($1.00 cover price) 62 cartoons

Teacher’s Threat 1958 ($1.25 cover price) 62 cartoons

A.M. Ambassador of Mischief 1959 62cartoons

Happy Half-Pint 1961 62 cartoons

Who Me? 1962 62 cartoons

I have found Happy Half-Pint the toughest of the bunch. As far as cleaning the cover, I have no advice. I just try to find them nice enough so I don't have to clean them at all. (That sentence sounds sarcastic, but it's not.) But that is easier said than done. If you spend enough time looking on eBay or Abe's Books you will be able to get some nice copies.

Joe

Joe,

Many thanks for the list of the other books-I now have a checklist.

I plan on finding them all as well as the associated paperbacks.

I had just started collecting the early Peanuts Paperbacks and this thread reawakened my intrest in Dennis the Menece.

The two go well together.

Tim