• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Awax SDCC 2015 report

173 posts in this topic

Someone just listed a We Can Never Go Home SDCC variant for $539. lol I guess he missed the other 3 that sold for an average of $60. I wonder what people think when they put prices on this stuff.

I'll sell mine for $538

wmdvt4.jpg

Jeremy irons is in black in the middle of this ( pretty sure that's him) as the whole cast of Batman/superman walked in from of me.

This happened a few years ago when Winter Soldier was there. Right place ( or for me wrong.. I hate those crowds ) I guess.

It was kinda cool to see those guys walk by though.

As for modern comics:

I heard a few asking about The Wicked and Divine. So that's probably got legs

Every booth had the marvel Star Wars Action Figure Variants. No Boba Fett or Hans. The Lukes were $75 plus and all others readily available.

Lots of Spider Gwen books to go around.

I have not seen any Spider-Gwen Cosplay but I did see a few Silks.

Only one booth I saw was up on hot moderns ( All new marvel now point one etc. ).

Good question

I saw no B&W. Only reg. And I really don't think anyone was buying them for that.

I have a secret seller that I go to there that had the Luke for $10 on Thursday. I should go back and grab it if it's still there.