• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet Price Guide Pre-Order

28 posts in this topic

$16.50(instead of $25) on Amazon.

That's only for the bookstore edition, which won't be out until May.

Like one of the posters said earlier: Not worth waiting antoher two months just to save a couple of dollars after factoring in the shipping cost.

Support your LCS!!!

You're assuming that everyone's LCS is going to carry a stock of the OS guide. I'm not sure that's a great assumption.

OK, I am going to try this once, I have put the price Guides on my site, There are limited quantities of the Lulu Cover and a crapload of the Iron Man Cover available for me to reorder. If, IF, I order them Monday (21st), I should have them in the store Friday (26th), to ship out Saturday. These can go out media mail, (you know that takes weeks at times), or Parcel Post, 4-6 days at the most. Now, even though you'll have to pay $6.00 up front for the shipping, I will REFUND any not used after your selected method of shipping. I don't have these in stock, nor will I receive many on the 23rd, but they are available for reorder at this time, quantities change hourly, and come Monday or Tuesday there may not be any of the Lulu cover left. Any orders not filled will have all monies refunded. I cannot say 100% that I will have them on Friday the 26th, but for now it looks good. If you have any questions either e-mail or PM me.

OK, I am going to try this once, I have put the price Guides on my site, There are limited quantities of the Lulu Cover and a crapload of the Iron Man Cover available for me to reorder. If, IF, I order them Monday (21st), I should have them in the store Friday (26th), to ship out Saturday. These can go out media mail, (you know that takes weeks at times), or Parcel Post, 4-6 days at the most. Now, even though you'll have to pay $6.00 up front for the shipping, I will REFUND any not used after your selected method of shipping. I don't have these in stock, nor will I receive many on the 23rd, but they are available for reorder at this time, quantities change hourly, and come Monday or Tuesday there may not be any of the Lulu cover left. Any orders not filled will have all monies refunded. I cannot say 100% that I will have them on Friday the 26th, but for now it looks good. If you have any questions either e-mail or PM me.

thumbsup2.gif

I'll be picking up my copy from my local comic shop. thumbsup2.gif

Don't get me wrong, if my LCS has it, I'll buy it from him thumbsup2.gif

He has it. gossip.gif

Where do you think I get my copy? thumbsup2.gif

I'll be picking up my copy from my local comic shop. thumbsup2.gif

Don't get me wrong, if my LCS has it, I'll buy it from him thumbsup2.gif

He has it. gossip.gif

Where do you think I get my copy? thumbsup2.gif

Ah, cool. I wasn't really sure because I didn't see any of last years version.