• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***SUICIDE SQUAD (V1) #1-67, SO #14, LEGENDS #3 NM/NM+ -- CLOSED

33 posts in this topic

You mis-read my comment but that's all good. :kidaround:

Honestly, the first time I read your comment I didn't think anything of it... But, I could see how everyone took it the way they did.

well you said it was about to be come more common, which is very easy to think could result in lower values.

You said the value was 'perceived', implying that the current value wasn't real and/or wouldn't last.

And you said that value was based on 'hype', which also implies that the value is ephemeral or fake.

Sounds to me like you were saying these books can be bought for cheaper if you wait it out because they'll become more common and/or the hype will die down. I'm not sure how any one can think anything else being said. And its disrespectful to the OP, and not appropriate for selling threads here on the boards.

What were you trying to say? and why were you trying to say it?

Looks like we'll be seeing more NM sets of this series due to the perceived value because of a hyped up movie.

I must have read this wrong.

Looks like we'll be seeing more NM sets of this series due to the perceived value because of a hyped up movie.

I read it as another movie is making books go up in value. Alamo was right, check the prices on eBay. I do agree, his wordage could have been better.

It's not your fault that other people have no clue how to communicate clearly. lol

These words, in this sequence, mean exactly what you think they do.

For the record, I interpretted those comments as threadkrapping.

You and everyone else for whom English is their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd language.

I agree.