• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Makes the offers! -- GIC, OAAW, Kamandi, Batman and Teen Titans

39 posts in this topic

Hello, Hello, Hello, :hi:, Hello again.

I have most of them are REALLY nice. Just peek here to see what I have for you Don't be :shy:

For anyone who are on HOS and Probation, you will be ended up like this one .... :makepoint:

Awright, you know the old stuff about grabbing the books you wanted -- PM or :takeit: (it depends on the time stamp or the payment is made)-- the books are officially your.

Best Offers are welcomed. Makes sure that we are getting fair-and-square deals.

Shipped anywhere in USA. For International, just PM and I will make your life much easier.

The payments are checks, MO and PayPal.

This thread will be closed by Wednesday night at 12:00 CST. All books will be moved to eBay. Make the offers!

Any good reasons, I am happy to accept the returns and give you the full issue.

G.I. Combat #88 - Kubert Cover - Excellent Grey Tone Cover - 2nd Haunted Tank appeared.

As you can see the creases on the front cover and there are few small stains on BC inside the coupon area near the bottom edge. VG/FN 5.0 to FN- 5.5. Asked for $110.

CCI12072015_15_zpsaynk2tum.jpg

CCI12072015_16_zpstky4gr8a.jpg

I have two copies of Kamandi #1. Let's start with Copy A.

It has a small clip on the left edge on BC. I believe it was a production defect despite the excellent and shiny cover like new. NM- 9.2 (I won't be surprised if it comes back with 9.4). Asked for $50.

CCI12072015_zpszs5jb8qt.jpg

CCI12072015_2_zpsntaq7xil.jpg

Kamandi #6

NM 9.4 (it may have a shot for NM+ 9.6 with four tiny stress marks that you have really looked closer to them). Asked for $45.

CCI12072015_11_zps0xauv4gy.jpg

The back cover is not dirty. The dark area is coming from the inside cover. My scanner picked up all details.

CCI12072015_12_zpsgvznuixa.jpg

Tales of Teen Titans #44 CGC 9.8 WP

Part 3 - D-ick Grayson becomes Nightwing, Origin of Deathstroke the Terminator (Slade Wilson), first appearance of Jericho (son of Slade Wilson).

It has a small crack on BC. Asked for $280 shipped.

IMG_9771_zps6mtlwkoz.jpg

IMG_9763_zpszys2l2ws.jpg

IMG_9764_zpsoprxkosz.jpg

:hi:

The moderators have asked us to remind each other about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines.

Understandable if it's not yet common knowledge, but Arch recently implemented a new rule about sales thread return policies ( ANNOUNCEMENT LINK ).

You can find the full posting guidelines here (the return policy 'rule' is now Rule #10 in this list):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

10. A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.

:hi:

The moderators have asked us to remind each other about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines.

Understandable if it's not yet common knowledge, but Arch recently implemented a new rule about sales thread return policies ( ANNOUNCEMENT LINK ).

You can find the full posting guidelines here (the return policy 'rule' is now Rule #10 in this list):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

10. A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.

:hi: Added. Thanks for your friendly hint.