• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Tales #9 goes for $560!! Did I miss something?

56 posts in this topic

Was just at the right place at the right time for those two. Picked up a second 17 at the same time which is my favorite cover of the run. It seems the only one pretty easy to come by is the#2 for some reason.

Was just at the right place at the right time for those two. Picked up a second 17 at the same time which is my favorite cover of the run. It seems the only one pretty easy to come by is the#2 for some reason.

Gotta say 19 is my favorite with 14, 15 and 12 as my next up in order. 16 would be my least fav with those disembodied feet! :insane:

Gotta say 19 is my favorite with 14, 15 and 12 as my next up in order. 16 would be my least fav with those disembodied feet! :insane:

16 is my least favorite of the pre codes...seems out of place with the others. 17, 13, 9, and 6 are my faves. Really dig #23 with the Shrinko cover though for some reason.

Actually this one is a personal favorite. Having grown up at the Jersey shore, the Seaside Boardwalk had tons of rides and of course arcades. Having played all these games from the very old to the modern video games makes this cover very nostalgic to me!

MysteryTales24_zpsff55b4c9.jpg

Actually this one is a personal favorite. Having grown up at the Jersey shore, the Seaside Boardwalk had tons of rides and of course arcades. Having played all these games from the very old to the modern video games makes this cover very nostalgic to me!

MysteryTales24_zpsff55b4c9.jpg

It's a very cool cover and that's kind of the nostalgic vibe from the 17 and the 4 I get by being raised by the movie theater and watching campy b-movies when I was way to young to be there.

Mystery Tales as a title seems to have a high percentage of great covers..... but it goes to show "different strokes for different folks..." I personally love the cover to MT 16. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

photo MYSTTALES15FC_zpsbbec0898.jpg

photo MYSTTALES3FC_zps876d8192.jpg

Love the 15 and the 3 has grown on me over the years from thinking it was a silly cover to coming to appreciate it more for its shear bizarreness!

Great books, guys. Anyone have a #5? I really don't see that one pop up. They have a 3 something resto in eBay but that's the only one I have found.

MysteryTales5.jpg

:hi:

Ahh..should have known Jay! Very nice!