• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Tales #9 goes for $560!! Did I miss something?

56 posts in this topic

So many cool covers in this title. Difficult for me to decide on a particular favorite.

Nice books being posted, I still need a # 5.

photo MT 18_zpskyamr4v4.jpg

A rare Matt Fox cover

photo MT 22_zpsyb4eljxf.jpg

photo MT 26_zpsfvdzgc57.jpg

For post code issues, I like this one better than #40.

photo MT 43_zps6hyj05wb.jpg

So many cool covers in this title. Difficult for me to decide on a particular favorite.

For post code issues, I like this one better than #40.

photo MT 43_zps6hyj05wb.jpg

I agree, I love 43, never seen a nice one.

That's the reason I started this thread in the first place. Crazy business! I am not naive enough to think anyone on the boards would not know what the deal was. This is my attempt at a joke to go along with the theme of the thread. Would take the 699 bones tho!

Clearly said on the first page I would put a crazy bin on it and if someone paid 560 for a lesser one then who knows. Don't care if it sells or not but I would part some fool and thier money if they want.

Ugh, sorry about that. I didn't realize that listing was yours. I posted it because I was struck by the gap and thought the high price was another signpost to the future of this book.

You get yours, good on ya.

Clearly said on the first page I would put a crazy bin on it and if someone paid 560 for a lesser one then who knows. Don't care if it sells or not but I would part some fool and thier money if they want.

Ugh, sorry about that. I didn't realize that listing was yours. I posted it because I was struck by the gap and thought the high price was another signpost to the future of this book.

Its all good! I would have been the same way. I feel the same way about prices that squeeze out the everyday collector.

Its all good! I would have been the same way. I feel the same way about prices that squeeze out the everyday collector.

..... swing for the fence, brotha :headbang: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u