• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ladies and Gentleman, NEW ebay for sale items!!!!!

29 posts in this topic

With all due respect,

I don't know what your talking about. confused-smiley-013.gif Am I suppose to check and see who else is selling FF's? I would never be able to post them for sale. Sorry if that offended you though. Let me give you a heads up now that next weekend I will be listing more issues from 31-wherever I feel like stopping.

Steve

With all due respect,

I don't know what your talking about. confused-smiley-013.gif Am I suppose to check and see who else is selling FF's? I would never be able to post them for sale. Sorry if that offended you though. Let me give you a heads up now that next weekend I will be listing more issues from 31-wherever I feel like stopping.

Steve

flowerred.gif

I think people are just giving you a hard time...i was being sarcastic in looking for ANYTHING with an "FF" on it or in it....FF's are just really hot now.... flamed.gif

Give me a thread to bump!!!!! I will be Mr Bumper! I have way to much time on my hands this weekend. makepoint.gif

Steve, if you've got a lot of time on your hands, how about contributing something to the 10 cent thread in the Silver forum? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif