• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

Trying to scrounge up a couple of bills to help finance a grail. Usual rules apply:

1) First :takeit: in thread or PM gets the book (will use time stamps if I have to)

2) Payment can be made via Paypal or personal check/money order (will have to wait for payment to clear before shipping).

3) Shipping will be a flat rate of $5 to anywhere in the continental US (PM me Canada for a quote). For each additional comic bought, please add $1.

4) If you are unhappy with your purchase, you have a 14 day money back guarantee. Buyer pays return shipping and book must be returned in its original condition of course.

5) If you're in the HOS or Probation list, please move along.

Scans and prices coming up. I will be listing some books in the Copper/Modern forum as well, and as always, you can combine shipping from both threads (thumbs u

Green Lantern 87 (First appearance of John Stewart) VG/FN

SOLD

Heard they are making a Green Lantern Corps. movie. He has got to show up in it, right?!?! This would grade higher if it wasn't for a 1 inch tear on the left side back cover (towards the middle). Still a beautiful mid-grade copy!

GreenLantern_87_F_zps5cigqctw.jpg

GreenLantern_87_B_zpsdnif1vho.jpg

The Price 1 (First appearance of Syzygy Darklock) VF/NM

SOLD

This one is for all you Starlin nuts. One of my favorite comic book covers of all time. Heard through the grapevine that Dreadstar is coming to TV sometime soon. Hope they do the source material some justice!

Price_NN_F_zpsvbxul3cl.jpg

Price_NN_B_zpsfbdtephu.jpg

$25

This one is for all you Starlin nuts. One of my favorite comic book covers of all time. Heard through the grapevine that Dreadstar is coming to TV sometime soon. Hope they do the source material some justice!

:takeit:

At $30 shipped, your price on The Price is just too low of a price not to pass up up on*.....

*I tried but don't think I can fit the word price into that sentence anymore times.

...and definitely agree, that is a killer cover!

$25

At $30 shipped, your price on The Price is just too low of a price not to pass up up on*.....

*I tried but don't think I can fit the word price into that sentence anymore times.

...and definitely agree, that is a killer cover!

^^

Last but certainly not least:

2000 AD Prog 2 (First appearance of Judge Dredd) w/ Biotronic Stickers FN/VF

SOLD

One of the rarest comics I have ever owned. Comes with the original Biotronic stickers to boot! A must have for any Judge Dredd fan :)

s-l1600-1_zpsxu7sdhdl.jpg

s-l1600-2_zpsflqhat8r.jpg

s-l1600-7_zpsq29ytof4.jpg

SOLD

Ship kinda looks like a Y-Wing.... hm

$500

One of the rarest comics I have ever owned. Comes with the original Biotronic stickers to boot! A must have for any Judge Dredd fan :)

Was saving up my bullets for something else I am shooting for...but no passing this one up.

$500

Was saving up my bullets for something else I am shooting for...but no passing this one up.

...... this looks like a smart buy.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u