• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pRiCeS dRoPpEd! PRE CODE CRIME COMICS + FREE BONUS HORROR RAG

7 posts in this topic

Prices reduced 20%! The twenty buckers are now $16 each, and the fifteen buckers are reduced to $12 each.

For sale are four pre-code crime comics, and as a free bonus, buy any two and I'll include The Hand of Fate #21 gratis.

No list people, shipping $4.00 First Class mail, for any number of books. Comics come bagged, but not boarded.

Payment by PayPal or Money Order. Of course I am always open to PM offers, but :takeit: in the thread trumps.

First up is Crime-Fighting Detective #16, September, 1951, with a cover illustration by L.B. Cole. I would grade the book as G+, flat and tight with some cover gloss and off-white pages. Most of the wear is along the spine and right edge of the FC. $20.00.

1zqvl35.jpg

b4swn8.jpg

Next is Crime and Justice #7, May 1952. Book appears to be in the G-VG range, flat and tight, with good cover gloss. Small diagonal chip out of the upper right FC, about a 3/4 inch SS at the top, and a small tear on the right edge seem to be the main defects.

The cover illustration, showing a guy getting shot in the head, and lead story describing cutting off the guys hand, along with ruthless killing make for a rude story; definite pre-code stuff! $20.00

25hegs8.jpg

153qhxk.jpg

Justice Traps The Guilty, #36, March 1952. This is a beautiful VG+ copy with good cover gloss and bright interior inks. This title apparently sold well, as there seem to be many survivors, probably due to the very good stories inside. A good read for $15.00.

294lb0w.jpg

j8fjo4.jpg

Justice Traps The Guilty #68, November, 1954. A solid VG copy with excellent cover gloss. $15.00.

rr8h9u.jpg

j58d34.jpg

The Hand Of Fate 21, complete with all pages, Fair condition, and FREE with any purchase of two or more of the above.

35bbac9.jpg

312fva9.jpg