• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Customer appreciation give away thread! Part 1 Live on 7/20/2015

220 posts in this topic

Gift 14: free to the first person to claim it and follow the rules outlined on page 1.

Mystery Box 3

mystery_box_zpsd9a67820.jpg

The reveal of mystery boxes will be later tonight or tomorrow when I have time. We are in the process of getting our house ready to list.

Gift 14: free to the first person to claim it and follow the rules outlined on page 1.

Mystery Box 3

The reveal of mystery boxes will be later tonight or tomorrow when I have time. We are in the process of getting our house ready to list.

:takeit:

Mystery Box 3

Take it

:takeit:

Mystery Box 3

Mystery Box 3

I'll take it

Mystery Box 3

take it! take it! take it! take it!

Take it

Mystery Box 3

:news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news:

222_zpspzewwtor.jpg

Just a heads up all packages mail after 8-10-2015 must be shipped to the new address. You can ship there as soon as today if you wish. But all boxes for future shows must be shipped to this address.

Again all boxes shipped after 8-11-2015 must be shipped to:

ComicSketchArt LLC

C/O Doug Peters

PO Box 1830

Hendersonville TN 37077

Mystery box 1

Orange_Mystery_Box_zpsf912ce12.png

596007A0-39E2-4987-A3D2-F7AE0D8C354A_zpsnrmyuwmi.jpg

Mystery Box 2

7C6A1BF2-6457-42D8-91EF-E9FD91ABD41F_zpsry4axbgp.jpg

Star Wars Marvel omnibus vol 1

6CAA3F7B-DD41-4A30-A99E-0051B7230E51_zpstgjrnysr.jpg

Star Wars #1 photo variant CGC SS 9.8 signed by Mark Hamill

unnamed%2019_zpsedzongyx.jpg

Mystery box 3

Walking Dead Wizard World Philly 9.8 remarked by clay Mann

unnamed%207_zpsplu0eokh.jpg

Secret wars 1 9.8 ACBC variant remarked by Mark Brooks.

unnamed%2016_zpslmeqvtbi.jpg

There will be another give away in Nov. There are two ways to qualify.

1) you have spent $500 since January 2015 to Nycc 2015 and you didn't claim a gift in this thread.

2) you claimed a gift in this thread, but you spent another $500 from 8/1/2015 to Nycc 2015.

So technically you may claim a gift from both threads if you've spent enough cash after sdcc.

As for what will be given away in Nov? Expect SS books, blue labels, celeb books, sketch covers, and 3 mystery boxes again. At least one box will contain something made by Apple!