• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015 Skybound 5th Anniversary Boxset

7 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, so I was able to get some Skybound 5th anniversary sets in hopes of getting the golden ticket and/or the B&W set. I opened four boxes and struck out. I'm keeping one set and selling the other three that are opened. I checked all the comics and the average grade I would give these are 9.6 - 9.8

First :takeit: wins the item. Offers are welcome through PM.

Payment by paypal only please

No HOS or PL

Shipping through USPS to the states and Canada only.

My kudos page is in my signature. I've only sold one book on here, but have bought from a bunch of different members here. I have plenty of feedback on other toy sites as well. If you want to see that, then please let me know. Any questions or offers, please don't hesitate to PM me! Thanx!

My asking price is $120 $110 shipped for one. If you want all three, I can do $315 $300 shipped.

DSC00739.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

:bump:

Anybody interested in some SDCC exclusive batman figures?

Jim Lee Sketch figure sealed for $70 shipped

IMAG2360.jpg

IMAG2359.jpg

Mezco One:12 Dark Knight Returns box set with battle damage batman vs. Mutant leader. This box is heavy due to the base that comes with this set. $250 shipped

IMAG2361.jpg

IMAG2363.jpg

IMAG2362.jpg

Here are some reference pictures from google that other people have posted. If this is something I can't do, please let me know and I will take the link down:

https://www.google.com/search?q=SDCC+2015+batman+dark+knight+returns+mezco&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CCsQsARqFQoTCNyqmuGh4MYCFYx8kgodIGkDFA&biw=1680&bih=948