• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden age Capt Marvel adv.27,28 & Green Lantern 40 Low Grade.

20 posts in this topic

Hello again need money so here we go.

The usual rules apply no HOS or probies.

These are low grade affordable.

hopefully the pictures will do most of the talking as I'm terrible with grading

the showcase and whiz I'm pretty sure were pressed and capt marvel adv have some color touch that i noticed again low grade so not expensive.

paypal is prefered.

mailing will be lots of cardboard and usps priority.

any questions feel free and ill take it wins all.

whats left if capt marvel 27&28 now $40 each ill take $100 for the rest please

same with green lantern @ $40

No returns please

then pretty sure these were bought at the same place many years ago Capt Marvel adventures 27&28 with color touch on both front covers

7CH5aur.jpg

HvQ2AsD.jpg

cFSPOh1.jpg

d29XUfI.jpg

d29XUfI.jpg

mEF63P9.jpg

pGvSBCh.jpg

P3S4xy8.jpg

Heres Green lantern 40 complete with pressing sub crease and detached centerfold for

rFySN7ll.jpg

nKVo6a7l.jpg

HygpqNcl.jpg

x3jX8yHl.jpg

If I've forgotten anything or you think I'm crazy for the prices or what have you please pm.thanks!

it was an accident i fixed it on the first ones and then forgot but it makes it where you can see all the detail i was trying to show so it kinda worked out. thank you

i just checked its not i didn't take it out cuz its in bad shape missing a lot in the middle skips from page22 to 47 so sorry for not looking thought i checked everything too

The moderators have asked us to remind each other about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines.

Understandable if it's not yet common knowledge, but Arch recently implemented a new rule about sales thread return policies ( ANNOUNCEMENT LINK ).

You can find the full posting guidelines here (the return policy 'rule' is now Rule #10 in this list):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

10. A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.