• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed for 7 Days - Plastic Crack - Back to eBay to Shake it Off. Shake it Off.

152 posts in this topic

Plastic Crack IV

Items for all the kids of the boards from ages 4 to 99.

Background:

In this thread you will see modern GI Joe, Transformers and Star Wars figures along with some other things. Prices will range from the cheap to the little more of the high end side of things. As with Plastic Crack I, II and III, the more that sells allows me to bring in more containers to see what is there and cull parts and offer them here. You will see some items making a return from previous FS threads, however, I have a bunch of things which have never been offered before.

Shipping Methods:

Methods for shipping vary depending on the item being shipped. Something large and boxed needs a box. Transformers are too delicate and most need a box. Star wars figures need a box or an envelope depending on the figure. I will work with you.

Rules:

• I go by timestamp via in the thread or PM <---Added rule 7/20 5:26pm EST
  • I ship worldwide (Yes, even to Canada)
  • Buyer pays for shipping
  • Paypal. Money Orders (Cash only if we are exchanging items hand to hand)
  • No Probation List, No HOS, No Scrubs, No Drama, No Woman No Cry, No Diggity
  • You can check out at any time, but postings will be spread across a few days.
  • I take returns. Just let me know within 7 days after receipt that it's coming back and the item must be received in the item it is coming back. This means that if you buy a MOC $25 action figure and open it up then decide you don't want it anymore, that's not cool. If your wife threatens divorce if one more action figure comes into the house and realize that the Buzzetta purchase must go back, well, "Welcome home Han Solo. I hope you enjoyed your vacation at the house with the unhappy wife".

Please enjoy the sweet cool swinging sounds of the Thievery Corporation from their "Richest Man in Babylon" album.

Just a note... there will be no rhyme or reason to what and when something is posted so check back often.

30eEul4.gif

Silver Surfer - Marvel Universe $5 :news:SOLD to Tivo32

The figure with 18 points of articulation is capable of assuming various poses with his cosmic board. Prices seem to be all over the place. Let's open the thread with something on the cheap end of realized prices for the piece.

389E7579-B8E9-43D9-8278-BDE7D264B8BD.jpg

Sideshow Star Wars Yoda Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

This is the exclusive version of the Sideshow Star Wars Yoda Sixth Scale figure. Both the exclusive and regular version of the figure are sold out and are no longer available from Sideshow.

My Figure: $225 $200 SOLD on eBay during the interim

These are all stock pictures as mine is still boxed. Mailer box was opened though to ensure that I received the right item.

What's in the Box?

Two portraits, Traditional (Wise Expression) and Fierce (Lightsaber Duel)

Jedi Council Chair

Small Hover Chair includes stand

Lit and Unlit Sabers

Cane

Multiple Switch Out Hands, including: Force Push and Lightsaber

Multiple Switch Out Feet, including: standing and relaxed

Sideshow Exclusive Holocron Cube Accessory

photo _12-3.jpgphoto _12-2.jpgphoto _12-4.jpgphoto _12.jpgphoto _12-1.jpg

photo _57-2_2.jpgphoto _57-1_2.jpgphoto _57_2.jpg

_57-2_2.jpg

Iron Man Funko Bobble Head (Black eyes)

Funko Avengers #11