• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update - Recieved Commission Today.

44 posts in this topic

UPDATE- Hey everyone! I received my commission today in the mail!! It was totally knocked out of the park. I couldn't be anymore happier to add this piece to my collection.

It may have taken a while to receive but in the end everything was resolved. Me and the artist are on good terms. I can really enjoy this piece now. Currently have it in my 13x19 portfolio, but probably will frame it :)

254.jpg

UPDATE- Hey everyone! I received my commission today in the mail!! It was totally knocked out of the park. I couldn't be anymore happier to add this piece to my collection.

It may have taken a while to receive but in the end everything was resolved. Me and the artist are on good terms. I can really enjoy this piece now. Currently have it in my 13x19 portfolio, but probably will frame it :)

Who was the artist? (shrug)