• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERBOY # 68 (DC 1958) CGC 5.5 FN- OW/W

55 posts in this topic

SOLD ^^

I will be adding more CGC and raw comics to this post over time. I expect most of them will be key with some first appearances.

Price for my 1st listing here is $500.00 which includes Priority Insured boxed shipping.

I will consider all best offers via PMs

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Free Priority shipping to the continental US "only" is included with tracking # to follow; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins. Payment expected within 48 hours please.

thank you,

Roger

The 1st comic I will be listing here is for $500.00:

AQUAMAN # 11 CGC 5.0 VG/FN (1963 DC) 1ST APPEARANCE MERA

CREAM TO OFF-WHITE PAGES. PERFECT CASE

SOLD VIA PM ^^

7/20/15

Here is my 4th offered comic in this thread. The 1st raw one, which while minor, is still a 1st Appearance. Same rules apply as noted in the beginning. Please note FREE Priority shipping here as long as the buyer is within the continental USA.

Because this is a raw comic I offer unconditional full returns with my paying your return shipping if you are not 100% delighted for any reason. You have 5 days after receipt to notify me about a return of this raw book.

SALE PRICE ON THIS OFFERED COMIC IS $_____ - PMs encouraged.

TIM HOLT # 25

Magazine Enterprises 1951

Condition: GOOD PLUS (nice eye-appeal)

Supple WHITE interior pages.

First appearance of the Black Phantom

Seller's Grading Comments: Front cover has 2 missing corners on the right side plus a nice sized triangular chip out of the top edge too. Slight spine roll with long crease running the parallel length of spine. Back cover while worn still looks nicer and buoys this comic in my assigned grade. Detached top staple from the centerfold. Books feels worn in-hand but remains a glossy, solid and attractive key issue with exceptional page quality (white).

This comic is complete with no restoration of any kind.

My trade interests include but are not limited to the following 4 KEYS:

Daredevil # 1 (mid-grade plus)

Avengers # 1 (mid-grade plus)

Showcase # 22

Brave and Bold # 28

TRADED PER PM ^^

8/3/15

PRICE IS $________

There are no returns on my CGC comics, which I fully insure and will send incredibly well packed in a box via Priority mail for free but ONLY within the continental USA. Foreign buyers please inquire first for shipping costs.

This CGC case is clean and mint.

AQUAMAN # 35

1967 DC - 1st Appearance of Black Manta

Condition: CGC 7.0 Fine / Very Fine

Page Quality: Off-White to White Pages

Type of Holder: Universal

Degree Of Restoration: Unrestored

Seller's Notes: The back of the case has a ComicLink sticker.

Thanks for looking,

Roger

BRAVE AND THE BOLD # 25 VG-/VG (1959 DC)

1ST APPEARANCE SUICIDE SQUAD

PRICE: $750.00

Payment via PayPal.

This comic will arrive extremely well packed in a box via Priority Mail with full insurance for $8.90. I do not ship outside the continental USA

except for Canadian Buyers, who must first inquire as to shipping costs.

Return Policy: Full Money back if not happy within 5 days after your receipt of this comic.

My Grading Comments: This glossy comic has some Fine elements to it. The biggest deficit is a corner piece out at the bottom of the spine, which shows wear with paper loss along the edge. There is a 1/2 inch top spine split and a 1 inch bottom spine split. Both covers and centerfold are securely attached to the staples. Small date stamp on the top of the BC. A nice clean back cover buoys my technical grade call. This is a very solid, supple and exceptionally attractive example in its' grade.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration.

Thanks for looking,

Roger

The 1st 2 photos are scans. The rest were taken with my i-Phone.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG