• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite "Show Me Your Fanzines & win a Cigar" Thread !

136 posts in this topic

My only fanzine....I love the Wrightson cover.

565174-This_Is_legend_1970.jpg

Man your copy looks just like my copy. And hey you even have the same carpet as me! lolmakepoint.gif

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=562027&page=0&fpart=5&vc=1]http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...=0&fpart=5&vc=1

-bounty

By the way, it is an awesome Zine'!

Man your copy looks just like my copy. And hey you even have the same carpet as me! lolmakepoint.gif

gossip.gif He took that picture at your house while you were out.

devil.gifpoke2.gif

devil.gifpoke2.gif

Bounty, your wife/girlfriend isn't named "SHARON" by any chance, is she!??! grin.gif

devil.gifpoke2.gif

Bounty, your wife/girlfriend isn't named "SHARON" by any chance, is she!??! grin.gif

Haha...nope. Why? sign-offtopic.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif

Doiby,that is so coincidental,I was looking at that collector's dream,last night. Love the grading collumn by Olshevsky!! grin.gif Boy ,have we as collectors come a long ways!!! BTW keep posting those Fanzines,talk about Nostalgia!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah, these old mags sure seem naive by todays standards, but they are wonderful, nostalgic reading.

David Alexander has a Collector's Dream up(I think #6), but his asking price is outrageous.

Amaturish yes...but I needed something to practice coloring on...

fan1.jpg

"Creation Times"...You wouldn't believe the artwork in this...

fan2.jpg

"Fantarama" Vol. 3 #2...Needed it when I was amassing anything Tolkien..

fan3.jpg

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...=0&fpart=5&vc=1

-bounty

By the way, it is an awesome Zine'!

27_laughing.gif I was wondering how long it would take before someone busted me on the pic! Mine is at home while I am away at school and I couldn't scan it. Where did you get your copy? I got mine of eBay for $25, which I thought was a steal. If anyone is interested in reading Wrightson's version Sleepy Hollow, it is reprinted in one of his compilations, The Reaper of Love.

Whoo yah! Fanzines! I had many but, during my crazed days of selling off all my comics because I was "so sure I had no more interest" I sold them too. Last year I picked these up. Just missing #4. (see next seven posts)

I want my fanzines back! frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif