• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc. Marvel drek with Kirby Sgt. Furys and now ST, TOS - NEW STUFF 7/22!

47 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Buying is so easy but occasionally needs to be offset by selling... lol

As such, available here will be an assortment of slabbed and (mostly) raw Marvels of a miscellaneous ilk. I will attempt to add books to the thread as time and interest permits, so check back regularly!

Rules:

1. :takeit: in the thread rules all and trumps ongoing PM negotiations or offers

2. Paypal is preferred

3. Shipping will be $6 for up to 3 books shipped in a sturdy reinforced Priority envelope; 4 books and more will go in a box for $10. A single slab will be $10 shipped in a box and I can add an additional slab into said box; in all cases, I will do my best to keep shipping costs down and will combine all books to get you the best price. That's for CONUS - I will ship international and within Canada (from Montreal) at exact shipping TBD based on your location.

4. All buyers have a 30-day no-hassle money back guarantee if books aren't as described, and I'll be happy to cover return shipping.

5. My kudos can be found in my sig.

5. Thanks for looking!

Amazing Spider-Man 30 - CGC 7.5 OWW / SOLD

Beautiful old-label copy that looks like it has a chance at a bump on a straight resub - sharp edges and spine and really nice page quality suggest this was graded rather strictly! I should note there is a tiny piece of loose plastic at the base of the slab, but I can't tell where it came from - the case itself is solid. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ASM30CGC_zpsl2eklzsv.jpg

Sgt. Fury 6 - VG- / $22

Structurally better but held back by the pale water stain ubc, which is noticeable into first few back pages. I will say the scan accentuates it a bit - doesn't look that bad in-hand.

SgtFury6fc_zpssbkcu7k2.jpg

SgtFury6bc_zpsgxer1vvr.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 31 - VG+ / $78

First appearances of Norman Osborne and a certain Gwen Stacy. Nice tight copy with issues you can see from scans.

ASM31fc_zpsjzduytr3.jpg

ASM31bc_zpswrrvtrdo.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank you very much for breaking the ice!

Adding some random books to the mix...

Patsy and Hedy 104 - VG+ / $10

Absolutely love the cover on this one, with a neat date stamp to boot. As you can see, back in 1965 a young Deborah Williams thought about then apparently had second thoughts about ordering some wigs on the bc. lol

PatsyHedy104fc_zpsgewdmbkw.jpg

PatsyHedy104bc_zpsfgap1nkb.jpg

Tales to Astonish 51 - FN- to VG+? / $28

Tricky copy to consider. Really nice structurally - I'd call it a FN- with good gloss - but then you have that writing on the back... And young LZZ or MZZ added his initials in a similar manner once on the inside back page and once on the inside front page, to boot.

TTA51fc_zpskqbe4up5.jpg

TTA51bc_zpsyjgkut17.jpg