• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Right Music in the right scene...

16 posts in this topic

Music can make or break a movie scene, so what are your favourite music/movie scenes?

I start with:

Watchmen opening:

And probably my favourite - Kingsman Church scene: NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp5nlbGLfEE

If anyone wants to embed them (coz I forgot how to lol ) feel free - oh, and enjoy!

One of my least favorite is the sex scene in Watchman...one of the worst uses of "Hallelujah" ever!

Also, the use of "99 Luftballons" during the diner scene was terrible too.

I agree that the opening was fantastic though!

Totally agree with this.

Recently:

#1 I would go with the Inception piece during the fight in the hotel. A dream within a dream.

#2 Super 8 ending with the 2 families watching the water tank convert to spaceship. Incredible piece by Michael Giacchino that perfectly expresses the scene.

Keep 'em coming...

What about some Kick ..... :grin:

Pretty much the entirety of Guardians of the Galaxy hit every song/scene mix perfectly & appropriately. From the opening flashback scene to the Jackson 5 at the end. Nailed it every time

All the fight scenes in Blade.

The opening "bloodbath" scene in Blade especially. Best use of a New Order song in a movie....evah.

"Confusion" which is exactly what that poor human character feels from the first moment.

Can't post it here because Donal Logue gets a blowie right in the middle of the scene. lol

All the fight scenes in Blade.

The opening "bloodbath" scene in Blade especially. Best use of a New Order song in a movie....evah.

"Confusion" which is exactly what that poor human character feels from the first moment.

Can't post it here because Donal Logue gets a blowie right in the middle of the scene. lol

Yes, yes and yes - probably the best comic related movie opening ever.

You just knew Blade #1 was going to be totally different.

Awesomeness personified.