• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heroclix

57 posts in this topic

I think Heroclix are ghey, lead to obesity and foster incest.

When a thread topic is started, many lower intelligence board members will derail the thread in the hopes that their ego will be inflated by the attention they may receive by other boardies or by the mods.

exactly.

Is this where the "I know you are but what am I" stuff goes? I only ask because I wasn't here for the halcyon days of 2002-2004. You guys knew how to party.

Resurrected

Over the course of the past year, I have been getting more into the playing of Heroclix and playing in some tournaments. I bought heavily into Brave and the Bold, Web of Spider-man, DC 75th.

Anyone else want to talk 'Clix?

I know Borock would buy them for his daughter.

I judge and play heroclix every Wednesday. I really like how the GSX figures look. PM me anytime to talk about clix!!

My son and I used to play Heroclix and we both love them. :luhv:

The new Giant Size X-men set looks to be really cool.

A new Ghost Rider fig is needed soon.

I agree. The Vet from Fantastic Forces is still pretty amazing for the points. What do you think about the new removable mechanics they are including in the Captain America set?

I agree. The Vet from Fantastic Forces is still pretty amazing for the points. What do you think about the new removable mechanics they are including in the Captain America set?

It will interesting to see how they incorporate removable pieces. Cap's shield is an easy thing to do, but Human Torch's nova blast may be tricky. As far as using them in the game, I don't think it will impact it other than the neato factor.

At my local comic/game store, we play clix fairly regularly. Tournaments are held every month as well.

or DC 75th :)
What are you looking for in DC75th? White Lanterns? Bane?

I actually have 2 complete sets of white lanterns, putting one up on eBay soon.

Just curious since cases dried up pretty fast around here.

Along with tons of loose ones and many still in their individual box, I still have two unopened cases of Heroclix

any Hammer of Thor boosters/bricks/cases ?

To be honest I have no idea what I have. I never played but my son liked to collect them when he was younger. I bought scattered lots/sets on Ebay or at conventions plus picked up those two cases.

I used to love heroclix. Now I no longer play.

They made the rules a bit to complicated and they retired pieces. That made me kinda ticked. Plus I would play with some of my buddies in college and we would use set models and grid them and turn them into 3d boards...................now I have nobody to "click" with anymore. I kept all of my clix though.... great figures, just too complicated of a game now.

2c

I used to love heroclix. Now I no longer play.

They made the rules a bit to complicated and they retired pieces. That made me kinda ticked. Plus I would play with some of my buddies in college and we would use set models and grid them and turn them into 3d boards...................now I have nobody to "click" with anymore. I kept all of my clix though.... great figures, just too complicated of a game now.

2c

Once NECA bought wizkids, they changed a few things, but kept the game pretty much intact. They have made a major improvement on the quality of the figures and the power level of the figures. The two or three sets have some remarkably powerful figures that have become game changing pieces.

It's actually a good time to start playing it again. There is talk of an online version coming out for the PC.