• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay listings Mrie Severin, Mark Bagley, Phil Jimenez, Mahmud Asrar, Clay Mann.

1 post in this topic

Doing some fundraising for both a wedding and for a piece of art, so I listed what I'm hoping is my last round of arts sales through Ebay. We are midweek on these listings and we have some really nice panel pages with low bids..

Pages listed are:

Marie Severin page from Peter Parker Spectacular Spider Man 48 - from Roger Stern's great run, we have the future Hobgoblin Roderick Kingsley shooting Spider Man as he comes through the skylight.

Andy Kubert X-Men 36 page from the Phalanx Covenant with Emma Frost confronted by Cameron Hodge and an assimilated Paige Guthrie

Phil Jimenez page from Grant Morrison's New X-Men run with a crazed, naked Polaris, and Professor X.

Clay Mann and Danny Miki X-Men Legacy page from Necrosha story with Rogue, Psylocke, Husk, and Magneto

Chris Marrinan Batman 642 page featuring Batman, The Mad Hatter, and a great panel of Killer Croc

Mark Bagley Amazing Spider Man 397 page featuring Stunner

Mahmud Asrar Supergirl 1 page - really nice half splash from the first issue of her series from the New 52.

Pages can be seen here...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/manbat7I

I have it set for domestic shipping but if contacted, I will ship internationally (it just takes me a little longer to get those pages mailed out due to having to take them into the post office in person).

Appreciate everyone checking these out and bidding if interested.